Return to 0 option + a Screw Slider + Level ideas

I would like to see a return system. Especially for the Steering hinge, and maybe the Steering as well.

The idea is that if the button is let go it returns to its starting point. For example, holding left to turn left on the vehicle and let go so it returns to a straight path.

Almost as in putting springs inside a hinge and steering.

------------

A screw slider is pretty much just like a slider but it uses a screw to slide from one end to another, this can be useful for a more precise version of a piston. Unlike a piston it can stop midway and back.

As for options, Speed, and perhaps Length Size can be a thing.

------------

Level idea, Tunnels and mazes

Mainly something that can force a player to make vehicles that can traverse thru small space, can even be a tunnel in a floating island to make a flying vehicle to be able to reach. Even if the hole is small, it is very much possible to make a huge flying vehicle that can transport a smaller one that can detach.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
There are some building techniques you can use to get return to center steering, if you google "Besiege RTC" you'll find some

not sure about the other stuff, I guess maybe the levels could be made in multiverse

There are some building techniques you can use to get return to center steering, if you google "Besiege RTC" you'll find some

not sure about the other stuff, I guess maybe the levels could be made in multiverse
I am pretty aware, using pistons and certain hinges, my thoughts are more compact and weight. Since some working model planes I did build tend to not work well with too much weight. Built for speed, and to actually works as a plane instead of a blimp.

Already seen a few multiverse maps that has what I am suggesting. Though, kinda wish to see an actual level that uses it, to unlock the next level.

Last edited: