Respawn on machine take damage doesnt work when being damagedwhile respawning.

Hope the tittle is clear enough.

I had set up a king of the hill game with traps and what I found was that when a machine takes damage while "respawning", the healt bar wil not work anymore and the machine will not respawn on "on take damage" anymore. Then the machine can be totally destroyed but it will not respawn.

What do you mean by "while respawning". Respawning is instant. It would help if you show screenshots of your settings or something like this. It really depends on how you are doing the respawn timer.

What do you mean by "while respawning". Respawning is instant. It would help if you show screenshots of your settings or something like this. It really depends on how you are doing the respawn timer.
I mean when you get damaged in the instant you respawn. For example when some block or someone is on the place where you respawn and you take damage.

Oh that's a weird one. I'm hoping they add walls that can be entered only by one team. This would be one way to do it. Another option is to try resetting the spawning area when respawning. This might fix it.

It seems like the machine is damaged before everything is initialized, some extra in-game scripted checks should also prevent it i guess.

Oh that's a weird one. I'm hoping they add walls that can be entered only by one team. This would be one way to do it. Another option is to try resetting the spawning area when respawning. This might fix it.
Resetting the bounding box does not seem to work somehow. Not sure why but it also cant be disabled, and moved (Already posted about that in the suggestions)

It seems like the machine is damaged before everything is initialized, some extra in-game scripted checks should also prevent it i guess.

Resetting the bounding box does not seem to work somehow. Not sure why but it also cant be disabled, and moved (Already posted about that in the suggestions)
Yeah I already reported the inability to move the spawn areas.