[Release] PistonsMods + AutoSaveRemover v0.23

I just jumped into Besiege modding, thoses are my first mods, and its also the first game from unity I mod.
I might make fews more mods.

-PistonMods v1.0.4 (Besige v0.23)
-this mod offer to the piston to be extended/inverted when starting simulation and to also modify the pushing lenght.
-Slider to 1.00 for Normal/Default Pistons
-Slider to 1.01 for Extended/Inverted Pistons
-All others slider values are used for the extracting lenght
Download : https://github.com/bouletmarc/Besiege---PistonMods/archive/master.zip

-AutoSaveRemover v1.0.3 (Besiege v.0.23)
-this mod remove the autosave feature.
-It's an implemeted feature that create huge lags after loading severals saves, or just starting simulation often.
This FPS Fix remove all Undo from the list after pressing play simulation
Download : https://github.com/bouletmarc/Besiege---AutoSaveRemover/archive/master.zip

Shade

bouletmarc said:
This FPS Fix remove all Undo from the list after pressing play simulation
Why all fps fixer has drawbacks, especially this one. Man, I need the undo in case the simulation gone awry..

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Have you joined the slack team yet?

your actual piston mods, was spawning broken at default, you put the lenght at 2 instead of 1.1 Default, your lenght seem to not be customizable, your auto saver remover seem to destroy complety the folder, while mine destroy everything inside it and keep the parent "AUTO SAVER" folder, it does running on a refresh rate of 5sec

EDIT : They both have very similar functions, I've played with both of your mods above before doing mines, they just doesnt work the same way, and Sometimes people preffer thoses differences

please update the pistons mod
you can do this in vanilla besiege, that is why they havent updated the mod.
if you press "F" on a piston it will flip it so that it will start extended, so the mod isnt really needed anymore.
as for the double extension, you can just use multiple pistons.

i know its in the game
but a piston that can go 10 blocks in any direction would be amaziing
epecially for things like cranes
pleaseeeee

i know its in the game
but a piston that can go 10 blocks in any direction would be amaziing
epecially for things like cranes
pleaseeeee
but you can still do this in vanilla, or with the easy scale mod oyu can scale down pistons into an area and use them to extend by 10 blocks :p