Quantum Engine has been publicized. We in a way don`t want that bug fixed now.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4485074905
Here X极限战士X publicized the quantum technology.
The internal stress make the wheel rotates quickly

You got a throttle with leaner control!

This is the basic structure of the engine, a steering hinge and a brace. Simple and easy to build.

When applied to cars, you can control its speed smoothly.

In rugged roads, you can slow down.

This is based on that bug. At first we dislike the bug. But now we found quantum mechanic interesting. We hope the bug exists.

Attached Files

The newly invented technology has ​become a hit in China.
Another gif

The prototype

An aero-engine. The wheels offers the basic 4.0 wheel power, the quantum effect adds to the total engine power.
Quantum engine doesn't mean only steering hinge can work. The actived wheel can contribute to the output power while the quantum part working. You can think that two engines work together.

Basic structure

Attached Files

The names of reserchers that participate in the engine.
X极限战士X EOS3565 疯狂的斯大林 Antenna_SSE 加班王子 hypocrite_日常 and me

I uploaded some bsg files.
This is the basic structure. We can make single-core, double-core and triple-core engine.

qe-bs.bsg

Applied to cars, I built a simple car with differential steering. Press up and down to control the speed of going forward or backward. Press left and right to turn.

qe-ds.bsg

Simple aero-engine

qe-ae.bsg

Attached Files

Maybe both. At first I found the annoying bug long time ago and thought lowly of it. Then, someone invented a quantum weapon, which had really shocked me. Recently quantum rudder comes out. As we noticed the importance of the bug, we did some simple research and got this engine.

You also improved it as i see in the pictures, so good job.
Yours is simpler and seems to be sturdier.

Oh, an hint: The more the structure is sturdy, the faster and more powerful the engine can be.

这个bug和0.2就提到过的在单个模块两面链接钢筋就会抖动的bug有很大的关系,所以我猜这两个会同时被修复,然而抖动的bug都多长时间了=。=

0.2的时候人家不知道对称抖动是因为什么造成的。这次咱汇报的零件联动bug给他们找到了原因,没准就修了。话说在这里用汉语会不会被禁言啊