PostPlace Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.2]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Da Man said:
How can you move the options of this mod that appear on the screen?
With the BetterModGUI mod.

Easily the numer one mod for me ;) gives so much control over building process and absolute freedom.
If only there was keybind for "choose block" on hover or something like that :)
Good job!

You can also use the selection mover mod, which has quite a lot more features than the post place mod, along with the 'choose block' on hover you want. It allows movement, along with copy and paste, and multiple selections.

ITR

Staff member
Aionir said:
Easily the numer one mod for me ;) gives so much control over building process and absolute freedom.
If only there was keybind for "choose block" on hover or something like that :)
Good job!
Oh, maybe I actually should update it then.

I do have your mod as well, and I use both interchangeably - depends on what I need to do.
Thing I need mostly is moving or rotating blocks, but not "by certain distance/degree" but "to the certain position/degree" - this is why PostPlace is awesome, because I can write positioning info myself.
But when it comes to copying/moving part of the machine the selection mover does the job ;)

It would be great ;) The ability to manually change position/angle data is unique and let me build with extreme precision (yes, I am that guy that rotate blocks by quarter of degree to make it fit better)
(or at least make it work after future game updates, because if mod will stop working it will be very sad day for me :[ )

ITR

Staff member
Updated to v0.2

ITR

Staff member
What do you mean by "on hover"? EDIT: nevermind, got it. I'll think about it.