PostPlace Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [Besiege 0.2]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Updated Mod to work with Better Mod GUI Mod (not needed for mod to work)
At request from stellHex, You can now choose between typing into fields and using keys to move

ITR

Staff member
Okay, error fix + fields kinda not working. Not completely sure what's happening, but the position data is kinda all over the place.
And for some reason you sometimes have to manually un-choose "choose block" to be able to move stuff

ITR

Staff member
UrSubconscious said:
This mod is Driving me FREAKING CRAZY!!! Blocks keep moving in unpredictable ways. Can we get like a tutorial on how to use this beast?
Are you using the fields or the keys to move the blocks? For some reason fields has stopped working, so I somehow need to fix that.

It's like, I tell it to save a value, then load it again, but somewhere along there it messes up

Started the simulation and it turns out that the blue field that you can see in the picture is the ground which was raised up by 5 blocks. once play was pressed it turned white, and detonated all the bombs on the level and anything that wasnt bolted down was raised up the the new ground level.

ITR

Staff member
UrSubconscious said:
So I loaded up the game with Post Place in its folder and tried to select a wooden block, I clicked the "Choose Block" button and hovered over the block I wanted and pressed " i " The block seemed to move towards the oil buckets about 5 blocks worth of distance. I attempted to hit " k " just to see what would happen and I got this
For some reason it doesn't always uncheck "choose block" after you've chosen a block, though I just realized something that may fix it (though the error shouldn't happen in the first place).

Since the level-editor is activated, I guess being able to move the ground is kinda useless now that there's a level editor, should I make it only able to move blocks?
It turning white means that it's un-chosen, and that it's original color wasn't white.

ITR

Staff member
I feel stupid now....

Attached Files

ITR

Staff member
Okay, mod is updated, (field fix :D)

Will look into choosing blocks with the wrench again, on request by UrSubConscious

ITR

Staff member
UrSubconscious said:
Mod works just fine now. The wrench would still be awesome though.
Figured out how to do it with a different mod I'm about to upload.
Not sure if I'll do it with this one, since it would make you unable to choose other stuff than the blocks.

ITR

Staff member
Taligaro said:
-- Never mind --
Did you figure out what happened? Or did it work despite telling you that?

ITR said:
Did you figure out what happened? Or did it work despite telling you that?
I removed your Better GUI Mod by mistake and it caused PostPlace to not work for some reason. Put BGUIM back in and it worked just fine, so I edited that post lol.

EDIT: Also can you make it so entering negative numbers works? Currently the text fields will only move a block if I enter a positive number (say 5.75). I'd like to be able to enter a negative number (say -5.75) and have the block move. Right now I have to use the uiojkl keys to move a block in a negative direction.

ITR

Staff member
Taligaro said:
I removed your Better GUI Mod by mistake and it caused PostPlace to not work for some reason. Put BGUIM back in and it worked just fine, so I edited that post lol.

EDIT: Also can you make it so entering negative numbers works? Currently the text fields will only move a block if I enter a positive number (say 5.75). I'd like to be able to enter a negative number (say -5.75) and have the block move. Right now I have to use the uiojkl keys to move a block in a negative direction.
I might have forgotten to update it to spaar's modloader 2.2+

I noticed the thing about negative signs in a different mod, I think it has to do with there being different negative signs for different regions, or maybe I just forgot to enable it. I'll have to remember to put in the workaround that I used in the other mod, though it makes .3 behave as -3 too

ITR

Staff member
Updated to work with negative signs