Pink Screen at the launching!

Discussion in 'Besiege: Bug Reports' started by Wingius, May 27, 2015.

1. Wingius

Wingius New Member

When i launch The game i have a pink screen i can just see the Title and the options so I can't play I have Bought this game for nothing :mad: :(

2. spaar

spaar Member

Did you take a look at the known issues?

If that doesn't help, try updating your graphics drivers. People will also be able to help you better if you give us the information from the bug report template, especially the output_log.txt file.

3. Von

Von Administrator Staff Member

What graphics card are you using?
    Also have you tried disabling graphics options such as SSAO in the config file?

4. Wingius

Wingius New Member

But i had bought the game on steam so where can i found it ?

5. Wingius

Wingius New Member

My graphics card is a Intel (R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family

I know this very bad -.-

6. spaar

spaar Member

If you bought it on Steam, the output log is most likely in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiega_Data" or a very similar path.

7. Wingius

Wingius New Member

I have search but Besiege isn't in common :/
    And i can't share a screen of the bug :c

8. spaar

spaar Member

You're saying that you found the common folder but there is no Besiege folder in there? That's weird, are your other games there? Or did you perhaps create another Steam Library at a different location at some point?

9. Wingius

Wingius New Member

I have found it in the documents i have open Besiege_Data then i have also open output_log now what do I ?

I have open output_log and i can see that : WARNING: Shader Unsupported and The shader Hidden/EdgeDetect (UnityEngine.Shader) on effect Main Camera (EdgeDetectEffectNormals) is not supported on this platform!

10. spaar

spaar Member

Many (if not all?) people have some 'Shader Unsupported' messages, so it might not be a problem. Ideally, you create a new post in this thread using the reply box down below and then attach the output_log.txt file. You can do that by clicking on the clipboard above the text board and then on the upload attachment button