PC recording problems ?

a some of you may not be aware i also have a parent youtube channel hence the RCrockin in my name recently as of the release of bf1 i was looking forward to recording my first experience of the campaign only to find that all the recording were choppy ( 1 minute per frame choppy) and my audio recorded perfectly fine, so naturally i had this problem before hand backdated my software and dismissed it after it had no problem. so it came to me as quite a surprise when this happened. i ended up trying a every video codec possible and still could not fix it so hopping it would work with another software i tried that software and had the same exact problem. then i figured the drivers need to be reinstalled so i tried that and of course to no avail, then I tried switching from my SSD to my HDD and nothing changed. I cannot figure out what my computer is telling me more than it is definitely a hardware issue but with what I cannot figure out. this also part of why i have had no machine demonstration videos as well. i know some about hardware but not all. my computer has had red liens fragmenting but it would still record no fragments or issues. i f someone who has a more in depth knowledge about what could be causing this i could much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

as i cannot record any game play of any games because of it

*my best guess would be its my motherboard or even worst my GPU

-RCrockin/Rockyfighter8

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Have you tried switching recording software? Which one are you using?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
i have, i normally use obs and have bandicam as a backup i switched to bandicam and had the same issue
If you're using OBS you could try to check the options and see if you messed something up there? Did you make sure to record Besiege as a source instead of the whole screen?