[OUTDATED] Water Mod 2 [Spaar`s Modloader]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Added [OUTDATED] to prevent misunderstandings

So, I decided to make a water mod that was more visually impressive and was updated to the latest modloader without bugs, so here it is!

This mod is not as feature full as the original water mod, however it's gonna be updated soon.

Use the command "WaterHeight" to adjust the water height, the default value is 10

Installation:
1. Install spaar's modloader BETA.
2. Drag the WaterMod2.dll into your mods folder
3. Drag the Water.unity3d.dll file into your resources folder inside of your mods folder

Changelog:
0.1 - Inital Release
0.2 - Updated for reasons I don't want to explain
0.3 - Improved water physics and stuff!

Image:

Attached Files
Water.unity3d.dll
WaterMod2.dll
the original water mod link got deleted and it says this is outdated. w here can i find the latest version thanks

ITR

Staff member
the original water mod link got deleted and it says this is outdated. w here can i find the latest version thanks
It's outdated, meaning, no latest version for this version of Besiege

ITR

Staff member
please update! no offense @ITR, but ur water mod is like trying to spread frozen goose poo on bread while this one was like the perfect piece of toast with a tall glass of OJ
My mod does have the exact same features though, just some more :p

ITR

Staff member
@ITR rly? yours just seemed confusing and very hard to do anything with. hardly any of the commands u say to use actually work, and the water just doesn't look good
You can literally use the same water as in this one, however, it only works for unity 4 versions of the game, hence why you can't use it in the 0.42B, but you wouldn't be able to use them with this mod either.

If there are any commands that don't work, write it on the thread for the water mod, though some don't work anymore due to changes in how stuff work

I went through all the comments, did what the staff and author said, nothing worked. You guys are beyond useless, especially you, ITR(dumbass).
I know i shouldn't feed the troll but the roasting comback oppurtunity is so amazing

If we ever become beyond useless then especailly you will be the most useless,(dumb***)

Last edited:

ITR

Staff member
I went through all the comments, did what the staff and author said, nothing worked. You guys are beyond useless, especially you, ITR(dumbass).
Oh, sorry, but this mod is outdated so it most likely won't work either way. Do you have any suggestions for how I can make that more clear?

EDIT: Since the outdated in the title wasn't enough I edited an older comment to say it's outdated too