[OUTDATED] Water Mod 2 [Spaar`s Modloader]

So, I decided to make a water mod that was more visually impressive and was updated to the latest modloader without bugs, so here it is!

This mod is not as feature full as the original water mod, however it's gonna be updated soon.

Use the command "WaterHeight" to adjust the water height, the default value is 10

Installation:
1. Install spaar's modloader BETA.
2. Drag the WaterMod2.dll into your mods folder
3. Drag the Water.unity3d.dll file into your resources folder inside of your mods folder

Changelog:
0.1 - Inital Release
0.2 - Updated for reasons I don't want to explain
0.3 - Improved water physics and stuff!

Image:

Attached Files
Water.unity3d.dll
WaterMod2.dll

Von …… I again suggest that please consider a way to hire T-cat into dev group...Maybe an unofficial way that can bypass the age limit?

By the way, looking forward to your updated Water Mod 2 with the features that Water Mod 1 has :)
ITR might share you some tips on this .....

Cool! Didn't even notice you replied to my post.
Thank you and ITR and other respected modders for making Besiege so fantastic, our joy derived from you guys when there is no updating scheduals XD

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
NOTE: THIS MOD DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE, NONE OF THE STUFF IN THE COMMENT SECTION WILL WORK

nymda said:
i cant get it to work, is there a key i need to press to get water to appear or what? im really confused.
Are you sure you're using the right version of the modloader? Also, when you press ctrl+k, do you get any exceptions?

Last edited:

ITR

Staff member
Is there an error to the left of the NullReferenceException? Can you click that and see if more stuff pops up, then post it here?

nymda

ITR said:
Are you sure you're using the right version of the modloader? Also, when you press ctrl+k, do you get any exceptions?
i get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" over and over, theres nothing to the left of it, just that.

Nevermind. The mod worked, I realised I put stuff in wrong places.

Could you guys, and by that I mean TesseractCat and Spaar, be a little more precise about where to put what? There are two Resource folders when you use the beta modloader and it can confuse a lot of people.

ITR

Staff member
You don't have the correct resources installed