Old Jasper : 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive V2! [Besiege v0.25] -=Nathan`s Creations=-

Hello again! It's been a while! :D

Yes, another 4-4-0 locomotive. If you haven't seen it already, go check out my other 4-4-0 engine for details on what a "4-4-0" is and what that even means, as well as details on how they were used :)

This is a more accurate attempt at a 4-4-0, and it includes steering as well as steam powered propulsion- albeit not the way locomotives normally have it, however it's still "steam-powered" in Besiege terms. I'm considering adding a tender (that's the fuel car for all you non-train folk) to the end of it, however when I attempted earlier on in this build it didn't behave that well.

Steam Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=627234964

===========================================

Controls:

-Forwards/Backwards to move

-Left/Right to turn

Simple as that! If the torches powering the steam cannons burn out, it can still roll, however it'll be exponentially slower. This unfortunately is a flaw I've yet to work out.

Enjoy!

That's great! I'd have to figure out a way to change the pistons (or rather, steam cannons and slider setup) to be horizontal in front of the wheels, like they are on my engine, but it's a lovely work nonetheless. I see you have the rod on the outside as well, I'll have to download it later and see how it all works!