i/k - Grabber up/down
v - Release

Canon:
h - Pistons
L - Fire

Invincible Mode is highly recommended

Attached Files
NSK BBC.bsg

That's a really cool idea! I hope somebody makes a mod that lets you add zone objects as blocks in your designs. I once experimented with changing block ID's in the bsg file of a machine to values higher than those used for the standard blocks, hoping that the iron ore of zone 6, the wood piles of zone 12, the big boulders in the sandbox, etc. would be hidden there, but the game isn't programmed that way.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Ross said:
That's a really cool idea! I hope somebody makes a mod that lets you add zone objects as blocks in your designs. I once experimented with changing block ID's in the bsg file of a machine to values higher than those used for the standard blocks, hoping that the iron ore of zone 6, the wood piles of zone 12, the big boulders in the sandbox, etc. would be hidden there, but the game isn't programmed that way.
Yeah, the downfall of not using cartridges and unsafe ram-access is that you can't do stuff like that. I could look into making a mod like that, but the recipient would need to have the mod installed too to use it.