(Not Updated) Level Maker Mod [Spaar`s Modloader]

The mod you've all been waiting for!

This mod has a lot of objects you can place, but I can always add more, just ask!

Please point out any bugs you find.

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments.

Installation:
1. Install spaar's modloader
2. Drag the attached DLL into your mods folder
3. That's it!

Changelog:
v0.1 - Initial release
v0.2 - Added undo
v0.3 - Improved translation tools

Usage:
Press "Create New Level" to create a new level (THIS WILL LOAD A BUNCH OF LEVELS BEFOREHAND, THIS IS NOT A BUG, THIS IS TO LOAD ALL THE OBJECTS YOU NEED)
Or, there should be a list of level in your Mods/Levels folder, click on one of those to load it
Once you have finished creating your level there should be a list of objects you can place in another window, you can click on those to select it, you can now place that object
When you want to save, click on the "Save level" button, and you will be prompted to enter your levels name, then it will go into a levels folder inside your mods folder.
You can now share it by going into the "Mods/Levels" folder and grabbing the [FILENAME].lvl file and uploading it.
You can load levels by doing the reverse, download someones level file and put it into the "Mods/Levels" folder (MAKE SURE TO HAVE THE LATEST VERSION WHEN LOADING, IF YOU DON'T, UNEXPECTED ERRORS COULD OCCUR)

Controls:
Use arrow keys to rotate the current selected object
Press ctrl + I while hovering over an object to move it
Press ctrl + U while hovering over an object to rotate it
Press ctrl + T to deselect the object you're translating
Press ctrl + X while hovering over an object to delete it
Press shift + Z to undo

Limitations:
1. You can't set level objectives.
2. Certain objects can't be deleted once placed, be careful (Only a few so don't worry) (You can still undo them with shift + Z)
3. Please point out other limitations you find.

Image:

Attached Files
LevelMakerMod.dll

The Maker's Plea.

Finally, you have been caught. Stripped of your siege-engine making materials, you're confined to a prison in the middle of one of the Duke's forts and your crimes are being read to you... But they left some wood in there with you, and you still have your hammer...
Break free, maker, and wreak havoc on those who would trap you! Slaughter their livestock and their soldiers! Kill their villagers and farmers. Leave nothing alive...!

Note: My first map made, with the first version of the Level Creator. Could be very buggy. No victory state.

Download:
http://puu.sh/kbzuX/a4f4a224c5.lvl

Attached Files

Leave nothing behind!

You were collecting your precious metal to make more chaotic machines but sudenly you see a duke's airship.
You must collect all the iron ore and deposit in your base, and only then destroy the airship. Some might say you will get killed before you can do it, but you are brave and you promised yourself you would...

Leave nothing behind!

A mission about moving cargo

Go there and get your iron!

Attached Files
Leave nothing behind!.rar

The day is finally here. The showdown.
After a rought, but victorious battle to get through the dangerous lands of Tolbrynd, you have finally made it to the Duke's fortress.
Resources are scarce due to the ongoing war, but, as always, you will manage.

Don't let yourself get caught in the Duke's evil hands.

Note: This is my first map, and the Level Maker Mod is very recent. Keep in mind that definetly there are bugs, and at the current state of the mod, it's impossible to win.

Note 2: Just extract the .zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Besiege\Besiege_Data\Mods\Levels. Somewhy the forum doesnt let me upload the .lvl files... I blame Von.

Attached Files
Duke's Fortress.zip

Maybe, but that will probably be a later feature unless a bunch of people request it.

But if you want to request objects that are already in the game that you can't place feel free :D.

Mountains?
You made it possible to put the giant flying rocks, can you make it possible for we to use mountains too?
and if it's not much, the gold bars too!
I can already see levels about stealing gold bars if you add them. :)
And with the mountains, FrizB will finally make the perfect bridge scenario :p

Excellent Mod!Move it to the Chinese Forum~
And here are some Suggestions:1. Add the way to select and highlight the object, which makes the movement of object easier(no need to drag the mouse at the same time)
2. Integrate the functionalities in Ground Deformation into Level Maker Mod :)
3. Add a way for map makers to design night map

Thanks!

I say we keep up the trend with the levels being posted:

STORY BEHIND LEVEL,

SHORT PRIME DIRECTIVE.

PICTURE IN SPOILER TAG.

It works well. Very catchy :p