NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

I found something really cool:
1- Attach a few sliders in a line on the source blocks.
2- Connect the source block and the last slider with a contractable spring.
3- Set its strength to a negative value.
4- Pin the last slider and the source block, make sure they have different unpinning keys.
5- Start the simulation.
6- Unpin the last slider.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I would guess setting the strength to a negative value?

try using some "aerodynamic propellers" small or large on the back (raised) and the front (lowered) of your vehicle.
This works because the wing blade thingys are forcing the vehicle down due to the air passing over it which pushes it down. (I'm no plane engineer)

ITR

Staff member
New Update!
Now it works with sliders that start hidden, and you can multi-keymap if you use the keymapper while holding shift.

ITR

Staff member
New Update! Fixed Reset not working properly, fixed KeyMapper reopening once, fixed messy UI

ITR

Staff member
Another Update, you can now no longer bind the same key twice, and binding a bound field to the same key as a different field will remove the former.

ITR

Staff member
Seems like the forums didn't have the correct version somehow, if you had any errors with the mod, try redownloading now!

ITR

Staff member
It's already been updated :p
Check the date of the post above.

ITR

Staff member
Idk about spaar's modloader, I use the installer anyways.
I guess I should change the title :/

The random filenames are probably caused by the data migration to the new forum software (XenForo, as you can see at the bottom of this page...).

ITR

Staff member
Yeah, filenames got changed, though I think the name shouldn't matter. Please tell me if it does though.

Just confirmed that almost every mod should work with these filenames. The ones that don't are doing something weird like changing it's own code (No mod should EVER need to do this).