NoBounds Mod [Besiege 0.32+]

Is there a way to type in some sort of "4 dimensional number"? I want to really screw with things, and it would be cool if I could use stuff like quaternion numbers. There probably isn't, but it's worth asking! Thanks!

when ever i download this mod it instantly deletes it self and if i download the one from pastebin and change the file type it doesn't work anyone have a solution

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
when ever i download this mod it instantly deletes it self and if i download the one from pastebin and change the file type it doesn't work anyone have a solution
It means your anti-virus is being overly aggressive, mark it as safe or take it out of your anti-virus' quarantine

This looks like a great mod, when I click on the .dll file, the browser does not know what to use to open it and says, "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action." I have spaars' modloader and using this in the 0.45a update, please help.

This looks like a great mod, when I click on the .dll file, the browser does not know what to use to open it and says, "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action." I have spaars' modloader and using this in the 0.45a update, please help.
Just put the dll in the same folder as the dll of the modloader

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
dll files are library files which are meant to be read by programs, not run as programs. If you have spaar's modloader installed (NB! Not for multiverse versions of besiege yet!) then you put the dll in the Mods folder

dll files are library files which are meant to be read by programs, not run as programs. If you have spaar's modloader installed (NB! Not for multiverse versions of besiege yet!) then you put the dll in the Mods folder
Thank you, I opened the file in google chrome and idk what I did but I transferred the file and it worked, thank you for your help! :D