No Requets? Jeez.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
No, I just have a higher "Posts per page" amount than you :p
You can set it in your settings XD

I would like to have a level editor where you can create the green and blue boxes from the sandbox and the ramps. I downloaded the level editor mod, but it wasnt in there

hello, can you make a mod that makes the slider go more than its limit, for Example the rocket can just go for x10.00 flight duration the Mod will do is to make gor farther than x10.00 like 10,000 flight duration, and please make it available for besiege Version 3.0

I need autofixing steering hinges. Like itll rotate back to its original position or maybe just update the mod with the same function that was out dated

ITR

Staff member
ummm... a mod that allows you to put ballast weight to negative without buging the whole game, maybe?
Non-negative mass is impossible in unity :p

A multi shot arrow gun that only worked on soft targets say? Or a hitscan weapon that has multi shots but not infinite? Light aircraft could be fun with both of those.

I have a suggestion - to be able to place pistons that are already extended :D
And, perhaps set a maximum rotation degree on stuff like steering hinges, like being able to set individual values with the keymapper :)

Okay, just a few more things:
Being able to toggle automization on wheels and cogs etc.
Toggle drill.
Set balloon string length.
New armor block/plate that fills up two spaces.
Metal wheels
Big metal wheels
dang boi drill toggle is a thind and stringg length

Non-negative mass is impossible in unity :p
something like this(an example of a maybe programing thingy, nit the code. i'm not good with codes, and i don't know unity):
if mass = -0.1 to -100, then
add buoyancy
buyoancy = mass
remembering, i'm not a coder, this is not a script, just an example of what could be done :p

ITR

Staff member
something like this(an example of a maybe programing thingy, nit the code. i'm not good with codes, and i don't know unity):
if mass = -0.1 to -100, then
add buoyancy
buyoancy = mass
remembering, i'm not a coder, this is not a script, just an example of what could be done :p
But at that point you can just use a mod that gives upforce to any object instead :p