Need help on "Custom Scene Mod"

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by EPotato, Aug 20, 2017.

1. EPotato

EPotato New Member

[​IMG] After i downloaded and extracted the files from the .rar and put it in the "mods" section of besiege data, it did not load properly and did not have the icons on the bottom of the screen.(when i was playing ) [​IMG]https://1drv.ms/i/s!AtbJtHbKY493hCLI1ov57O7Z-Q26

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. EPotato

EPotato New Member

but it had the timer and other stuff on the top right corner

3. BonnieFan720

BonnieFan720 New Member

It says there is a problem loading one thing and it doesn't work, I will find out soon

4. Shade

Shade Active Member

where did you get the files, and can you post a pic of your mods folder section?

5. Zander

Zander New Member

Mine does the same thing, my mod folder looks like this... maybe someone can help me?

Attached Files:

6. Sanpyr

Sanpyr Member

1. it seems that you are using a older version of it, afaik the latest version as of now is 10.1, so that might be it.
    2. this might be because your version is older, but it looks like your folders are in the wrong place, there should be only the BesiegeCustomScene folder and the .dll in the mods folder.
    3. you might be missing the file for the maps (EN.txt). it should be in the UI folder inside the BesiegeCustomScene folder, but if you don't have it, I have attached it.

Attached Files:

• EN.txt
      File size:
      803 bytes
      Views: