My apologies, ITR.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by ScarecrowAtMidnight, May 8, 2016.

1. ScarecrowAtMidnight

ScarecrowAtMidnight New Member

I have not been on here in... a year. A year since I've set foot on these forums. Absolutely nobody remembers me, I guarantee it. Long story short, last time I came here I had the internet maturity of a 5-year old, then proceeded to be that guy with the blimp-sized ego that thinks all of his ideas are gold and everybody else is wrong but him. Reminds me of Krulegor from the Robocraft Forums... anyways, I digress. I've decided to come back and ask for forgiveness, because I haven't actually had the nerve to come back here with that argument (Me vs. ITR) hanging over my head. I can't be a part of this community, because I'm ashamed of how I acted. Could you forgive me, ITR? My behavior was inexcusable, and I want to apologize. I'm sorry.

(Even if you don't forgive me, I'll just go and delete my posts. They have no reason to exist)

2. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

I can't even remember that we had an argument or discussion >.< (Seriously, what was it about?)
    If it sounded like I had anything against you in any discussion, and this kept you away from the forum for one year, I apologize, since I can't remember having a mean-spirited discussion on here

3. ScarecrowAtMidnight

I wanted an in-game browser to load, delete, and back-up Siege Machines, you pointed out that I should just use the file browser, I had a fit. Not my proudest moment.

4. ITR

Oh, I think I vaguely remember that.
    Though I hope I said &quot;could&quot; and not &quot;should&quot;, and ended it with &quot;:p&quot;

5. ScarecrowAtMidnight

Pretty sure your quotes are broken there.

6. ITR

Yeah, VBulletin is kinda stupid, but it's supposed to be ''

7. Displayter.

Displayter. Member

even i didnt see you before!
    trust me...
    no matter what you did when you were a year ago...
    i did WORSE

my old acc (displayter) <without caps D and without the .
    was PERME-BANNED
    after 2 days of coming back i became nice

8. mouiimkaka

mouiimkaka New Member