Multiverse Stuff

Which suggestions do you like?

• Total voters
I have been playing around with multiverse for a bit, and have found it to be lacking some stuff, so here's what I think could be helpful.
1. Random number picker
-you would put a range, maybe pick the interval length, such as whole numbers, .5, .2, .1, etc., and it would choose one.
2. Middle mouse to focus on objects
-I recently found out you can middle mouse click to focus the camera on a creation's item, but if you could do that with the multiverse items, such as a sheep or land mass, that'd be cool
3. Death/burn/destroy by
-have it so that if something is killed or destroyed or burnt or other things by a certain team or player, it would activate, so you could have a middle structure that has to be destroyed, and it would give points to the team that destroyed it.
4. Combined Requirements
- have the possibility to combine certain requirements, such as if a sheep was killed when the variable was more than 1, it would do something, but have another one, that if the sheep was killed when the variable wasn't more than 1, it would reset said sheep.

1. One of the behavior settings on NPCs makes them walk randomly and you can detect them with triggers or other detecting areas.

2. It works for me idk why it doesn't for you. It is an existing feature.

3. I'm pretty sure you can do that or at least I've seen it done but I haven't tested it myself.

4. You can make logic gates using objects moving in and out of triggers or at least that's how I do it. I totally agree that there should be a more direct way to do that.

1. One of the behavior settings on NPCs makes them walk randomly and you can detect them with triggers or other detecting areas.

2. It works for me idk why it doesn't for you. It is an existing feature.

3. I'm pretty sure you can do that or at least I've seen it done but I haven't tested it myself.

4. You can make logic gates using objects moving in and out of triggers or at least that's how I do it. I totally agree that there should be a more direct way to do that.
1. I'm thinking setting a variable to random number

1. I'm thinking setting a variable to random number
Yeah I know but you can get a random number by setting different triggers to give different values and then the random movement of the villager/animal will get him to a random location and activate a trigger to give you a random number. Just make a small square lattice of small triggers and put a sheep inside surrounded by fences. Every time you need a random number just activate the triggers and the one with the sheep will set your value to a random number. I might try and build one of these tomorrow and show you.

Yeah I know but you can get a random number by setting different triggers to give different values and then the random movement of the villager/animal will get him to a random location and activate a trigger to give you a random number. Just make a small square lattice of small triggers and put a sheep inside surrounded by fences. Every time you need a random number just activate the triggers and the one with the sheep will set your value to a random number. I might try and build one of these tomorrow and show you.
I get that