Multiple map sizes for MV maps!

The current MV map (2k by 2k) is too small. Not for levels but for pvp etc. I am aware of the custom scene mod, however it has too many problems (cannonballs disappearing, console errors, not having a border at all) to be an acceptable fix. Even being able to choose between the 2k^2 and 4k^2 map borders would be enough. currently you can cross the entire map from corner to corner in about 4 sec. with a machine that is still controllable (in vanilla). This means you have to constantly avoid the borders of the map. I have no clue how easy/difficult this would be to implement but i hope to see it one day.
[edit:]
to specify, about 100 km/h is the fastest i've been able to fly without big issues, but most machines ppl bring to mv seem to be faster than that, making mine underpowered in actual pvp.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
When you reach high numbers you'll have problems with floating point imprecision, so that wouldn't work. You could make a map that moved the map so it stayed centered around you, but that wouldn't work well with multiplayer.

I guess a map that teleported you to the other side whenever you reached a certain point could work, though it might mess with connections unless something like with the portal gun mod is done.