Multimod ?

Can we hope than one day somebody put definitlely the multimod in this game without searching mod ?
I mean it s so basic i don t understand why it s not here now .. I m here since the beginning of the game , still waiting they had that .. it s really annoying to load mod each time for each version ... i have reached a point that i don t like to play at this game just for that .. too bad

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Can we hope than one day somebody put definitlely the multimod in this game without searching mod ?
I mean it s so basic i don t understand why it s not here now .. I m here since the beginning of the game , still waiting they had that .. it s really annoying to load mod each time for each version ... i have reached a point that i don t like to play at this game just for that .. too bad
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Multimod hasn't been updated in quite some time?

There is 5-6 month ago a mod very good , very easy to use when we could build whatever we wanted . We can set up degres of our objects on different axis x/y/z and we could copy paste a group of objects . It s necessary when you want build complex machine . It was so fkin awesome but each time with a new maj it disappears . And i don t understand why the devs don t add this mod permentaly in the game ... i m waiting since 2-3 years now ... but it s still a fuckin mod .
Same thing with flamethrower trust .. cmon it should be add but in god mod . they did that with cannon ball explosiv so ..

There is 5-6 month ago a mod very good , very easy to use when we could build whatever we wanted . We can set up degres of our objects on different axis x/y/z and we could copy paste a group of objects . It s necessary when you want build complex machine . It was so fkin awesome but each time with a new maj it disappears . And i don t understand why the devs don t add this mod permentaly in the game ... i m waiting since 2-3 years now ... but it s still a fuckin mod .
Same thing with flamethrower trust .. cmon it should be add but in god mod . they did that with cannon ball explosiv so ..
do you mean the TGDY BuildingTools Mod?
And about the modloader: they where buisy with the multiverse and other things. they are a small team,
so do not expect quick day one paches & stuff.
at the momend even the modders cant bring out those features because of the huge changes under the hood.
if you want the mods to be implemented into the main game write a thread in the suggestions forum.

Yes you can rotate your object in different axes . Why they don t add it ? it s a construction game it should be here since the beginning! but it s still a mod

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Yes you can rotate your object in different axes . Why they don t add it ? it s a construction game it should be here since the beginning! but it s still a mod
I think it could have to do with the entry skill barrier or creating an extra challenge