More Meshes, Objects and decals for the Level Editor

For the past 3 days i have been creating a new testing map for besiege that is huge, it has a lot of stuff on it, but the more i build, the more repetitive is the level. I have tried to use all the types of rocks, vegetation, buildings, fences... and its not hard to see many reps... what i see when i get into the default test map from besiege, is that there is stuff that isnt avaliable for the level editor (Rocks with diferent textures, 2 or 3 meshes and 1 decal).

I would be nice to get a lot more options at the moment of making levels, add a little more variety to the ambient when creating big levels, and i have no idea if it is possible, but it would be super awesome if people where able to import their own meshes from other platforms like Autodesk Maya or others...

Here are some screenshots from the level

Besiege Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 01.59.21.45.png

Besiege Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 01.58.24.89.png
Besiege Screenshot 2018.08.24 - 01.59.45.85.png

Thank you very much devs for this amazing game

much love to y'all <3

Update! The level is done, check it out http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-multitest-map.6784/

Last edited:
Well, you already have 2 cannons and there is mods with different types of weaponry like turrets and misile launchers, also you the vanilla cannons can be customiced with more mods to work like machineguns LUL.

Either way, im sure Spideling is good enough to focuse in all the different aspects of the game.

Well, you already have 2 cannons and there is mods with different types of weaponry like turrets and misile launchers, also you the vanilla cannons can be customiced with more mods to work like machineguns LUL.
Im referring to the level editor. There are levels in the campaign where the knights use cannons against your machines. These would be so fun to mess around with in the editor, and provide countless possibilities.

Im referring to the level editor. There are levels in the campaign where the knights use cannons against your machines. These would be so fun to mess around with in the editor, and provide countless possibilities.
Duh, i didnt know what you were referring to with the ''weapons'' section XD