More Colors Mod [Besiege 0.27+]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
NB: Machines saved with previous versions won't be loadable anymore, due to storing the colors inside each block instead of somewhere else.

Allows you to color anything with [right-ctrl]+[L] (can be changed in [ctrl]+[J]).
All block color-changes get saved when you save the machine.

old:
Let's you choose a RGB value in the top left corner, then color stuff into that color :D

Just hover over an object, then click ctrl+L! (the top field of the GUI changes what button you use with ctrl)

If you want to save a color-set, there's a few steps you need to go through:
First, Save the machine, then load it again.
Then color all the blocks the way you want it.
Now, click the "Save" button in the GUI.
This will create the file "_Colors.col" in your "SavedMachines" folder. This will be the only color set you can have saved at each point of time, so if you click "Save" again, this file will be replaced.
Then, if you want to load the colors, first load the machine, then click the "Load" button.

To install, first install Spaar's Modloader, then put the dll at the end of this post in the "Mods" folder.

This mod is compatible with the Better Mod GUI Mod! (Better Mod GUI is not needed to use this mod)

Videos:
Spanish Review(?):

ADD: 06.06.15: Let's you save and load colors
FIX: 23.05.15: Now works with Spaar's Modloader 2.1+
FIX: 16:53.15: Made it Not recolor constantly (forgot a bool :/)
TK: 14.05.15: Uppercase keys

Attached Files
ColorMachine.dll

you might want to change that "ctrl+l" to a "ctrl+L"; its kind of hard to tell whether it's an "l" or an "I" in a sans-serif typeface.

ITR

Staff member
Changed to capital letters on request by StellHex, and added images on request by dannyboy9745 :3

ITR

Staff member
Fixed a minor bug

ITR

Staff member
Von said:
The images are not loading, how did you add them to the post?
That's weird, I can swear they worked a few days ago. Probably happened when I edited the post :/

ITR

Staff member
Okay, seems like n3903 became temp_3903_1431601442376_584 and so on, but now that it doesn't work in a different way :/

ITR

Staff member
Okay, seems like it wasn't the 39 numbers, but there wasn't any numbers starting on 18 :/
When I inserted a new picture it became like that, but turned into a n18 thingy when I edited it again.

ITR

Staff member
Updated to work with Spaar's Modloader 2.1

ITR

Staff member
Added Saving and Loading colors on request by Bio-4
Thread still broken for me on chrome, so I had to use Firefox to edit it.

I have created a very simple program which allows the user to load the color-schemes for multiple machines and can be run anywhere on one's computer. It also creates a folder in the 'savedmachines' directory to which all the color-schemes are saved as well as asking the user under what name they wish to store a new color-scheme if a new one has indeed been saved using your mod. The program was made using cmd batch files and compiled using Quick Batch File Compiler. I am really fond of your mod and so decided to add extra functionality to it . I would be very grateful if you could add my program @ http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/497604/Colorscheme loader.exe to the other downloads at the top of the page so that everyone can easily have access to the added functionality.

ITR

Staff member
Chalimancer said:
I have created a very simple program which allows the user to load the color-schemes for multiple machines and can be run anywhere on one's computer. It also creates a folder in the 'savedmachines' directory to which all the color-schemes are saved as well as asking the user under what name they wish to store a new color-scheme if a new one has indeed been saved using your mod. The program was made using cmd batch files and compiled using Quick Batch File Compiler. I am really fond of your mod and so decided to add extra functionality to it . I would be very grateful if you could add my program @ http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/497604/Colorscheme loader.exe to the other downloads at the top of the page so that everyone can easily have access to the added functionality.
Sounds nice, though I'll have to wait until I get home before I can test it. (I'll just hope you haven't put any malicious code in there :p)
If you want to, I can just post the source and you can write the program into the mod (I'll add it on top and credit you), though you might have to wait a little.

ITR

Staff member
Oh, right, forgot to find the thread.
Can you post the source?

ITR

Staff member
TekmastR said:
Do the colors still load on a computer that doesn't have the mod?
No, the colors need to be saved as a different file with the "Save" button, then have to be read with the "Load" button when somebody wants to color something