More Cameras Mod (Now has fullscreen cameras!) [Spaar`s Mod Loader]

Ever wanted a rear view mirror on your car? Well than this is for you! This mod allows you to make and position custom camera's and then drag their viewports around the screen.

This mod was inspired by Gear so partial credit goes to them

This mod works pretty well in besiege v0.10

Here's the code if you want to check it out

Installation:
1. Intall Spaar's Modloader
2. Drag the attached DLL into your Mods folder

Changelog:
0.1 - Initial Release
0.2 - Bugfix mentioned by Stebobson in which cameras wouldn't continue to exist through level changes.
0.3 - Redid the GUI due to the fact that users such as Z3r0 wouldn't see all the arrows.
0.4 - Added an ability to make custom cameras go fullscreen.
0.5 - Added invisibility and fixed a bug where the white part of the camera still had a collider.
0.6 - Can now lock onto spikes, rocks, bombs, and ballasts, in addition to the starting block
0.7 - You can now open and close the GUI. Requested by MrMcRush
0.8 - Added the ability to change the FOV (Deptune) Added the ability to resize windows (FrizB)
0.9 - Updated to the new beta modloader

Usage:
To add a camera press the "Add Camera" button
To remove all cameras press the "Remove All Cameras" Button
To move the camera press the solid arrows
To rotate the camera, press the non-solid arrows
To move the camera up and down press the Up/Down buttons.
The white part of the camera is the front of it
To make a camera fullscreen click the "Set as main camera" button. To leave fullscreen press Escape
Click the toggle invisibility button to turn the camera invisible/visible.
Press the lock to block to get a list of lockonable blocks which include the starting block, spikes, rocks, bombs, and ballasts, you are locked onto the starting block by default.

The camera's will maintain their position relative to your machine.

Image:

Attached Files
BesiegeMoreCamsMod.dll
BesiegeMoreCamsModNEW.dll

Hi guys, im new here but been playing besiege for a little while and its great! Im new to having mods and such but i must say, the camera mods i seen so far have been some of my absolute favs! however, i havent had a chance to try out this one because of the new update. So might I ask, ow did you guys get this camera mod working when spaarsmod loader hasnt been updated yet? sorry if this is a retarded question but i dont know what to do.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
theflyingpeasant said:
Hi guys, im new here but been playing besiege for a little while and its great! Im new to having mods and such but i must say, the camera mods i seen so far have been some of my absolute favs! however, i havent had a chance to try out this one because of the new update. So might I ask, ow did you guys get this camera mod working when spaarsmod loader hasnt been updated yet? sorry if this is a retarded question but i dont know what to do.
Spaar's modloader mods are mostly version-less, working no matter which version it is (as long as you have spaar's modloader for that version)

This mod is absolutely awesome, but I've noticed an issue; though the camera blocks remain when you go to another level (through the 'next level' button, I haven't tried it with other methods yet, though I expect it to be the same), the camera feed is blank.

ITR

Staff member
Shouldn't it be "Cameras", not "Camera's"?

ITR

Staff member
Yeah, there was something off about the title, but for some reason I didn't notice it before XD

I knew the flags were hidden out of view, but I didn't know to what extend G.U.I. elements were hidden nor where they were. This is certainly an interesting discovery (I wonder why they don't just create those elements when they're needed?).

Yeah! I noticed this before, it's really cool! My theory, is that the Main Camera get's rid of all that stuff so you don't see it, but because the cameras the camera mod creates are new cameras, it doesn't have the same effect. Btw, I noticed you were having some problems with the GUI, would you mind telling what your OS is?

ITR

Staff member
Oh, right, you should be able to do some layer stuff if you don't want the GUI appearing.

Z3r0

I keep on forgetting to report this bug, but anyway, whenever you "delete machine" you cant add cameras what so ever, unless you restart the whole game, and any current cameras don't do anything

ITR

Staff member
Can you click ctrl+k to see if you get any exceptions after deleting the machine? Especially null-reference ones`?

I've noticed something weird. White site of camera block seems to be material somewhat. If you hit it with a bomb for example, it will explode on it.
Also it would be nice if there were an option to make camera blocks invisible while playing.

Z3r0

suggestion, can you make it so you can set a different block tor the camera to lock on to, other than the starting block, that way I can make like for example a guided missile with a camera without having to put start block connected to the missile