Monthly Challenge October

Would it be okay for me to try and make a dragon? And GOD DAMM YOU TheGusGus42 I HAD A SIMILIAR IDEA!! xD Nvm though! :) I have a very special plan... But idk if besiege can handle it's epicness, mbe unity 5 could? When will unity 5 be implemented? :eek:

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Neutex said:
Made an insane bird. Requires invincibility and controls with arrow keys. Can dive and do backflips. Really fun to play. xP
Btw, how do i upload a video directly to the post?
use
HTML:
[video] (video url with http://) [/video]

core88

A spider.

[video=youtube;h6YkS0pk5nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6YkS0pk5nc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Press H to tighten the tracks.
Use the arrow keys to move about.
Z & X to aim the cannon.
Y for the flamethrower.
C to fire.

Attached Files
Spider.bsg

Patient Scorpion!

OOPS!! Apparently I didn't save this creation :( so no bsg for now.

This guy is so majestic, he does nothing but pose..... and glitch-glide around from all the tension on the spine causing the ends of the spikes to vibrate.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
neil_v said:
Patient Scorpion!

This guy is so majestic, he does nothing but pose..... and glitch-glide around from all the tension on the spine causing the ends of the spikes to vibrate.
Seems like the images got broken too D:

Von

Administrator
Staff member
neil_v said:
Patient Scorpion!

Ok, so insects/bugs are officially my favorite things to see in Besiege!

I agree! Besiege's aesthetics just make the most adorable insects. I know that someone here (cant remember whom...) made a jumping frog that is the most amazing creation (other than the Chinese dragon).