Monthly Challenge January!

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
This months monthly challenge is:
  • Create a fully automatic AK without button pressing
What the original suggester meant by this is open to interpretation, but remember, do what you think the community will vote for (unless you're just doing it for fun)

ITR

Staff member
Bio-4 said:
what do you mean by "AK"? guns?
Brooka said:
I'm assuming ITR means an ak-47, a kalashnikov, you know the really famous machine gun.
As I wrote, the original suggester didn't specify, so what "AK" means is open to interpretation :p

ITR

Staff member
Sirrockyqo said:
So the answer to this problem, is to build a gun... What if that doesn't work?
Well, then people either think it's an awesome gun that deserves to win even if it doesn't work, or they don't vote for it since it doesn't work
Or they think something else is way better, and just don't vote for it either way

Master ITR, (yeah, long time no see, was busy doing TW3 and RC).

Does it have to LOOK like an AK too? Or just a fully automatic rifle will do =3
(I'm asking because I do already have a full-auto gun-thing, but I'm too lazy to make it so the clip is on the belly D= )
(Edit: Fully auto WITHOUT infinite ammo of course, or I wouldn't need a clip ;) )

ITR

Staff member
As I keep saying, it's the voters that decide :p

ITR

Staff member
Having a lack of time this month (until the 13th), so I'm extending this until february february

Hello all! This is my attempt at an AK-47. Please excuse the Pin Blocks, but the structure came out kinda large, for not much of a payload, hehe. Make sure to set it on the ground.

Attached Files
Ak-47.bsg

Hello all! This is my attempt at an AK-47. Please excuse the Pin Blocks, but the structure came out kinda large, for not much of a payload, hehe. Make sure to set it on the ground. I tried to post the picture and the file in one post, but I was doing it wrong, sorry, here is the download.

Attached Files
Ak-47.bsg