Mod Requests

Sanpyr

do you mean the amount of teeth a gear has, or the actual scale?
if you mean the scale, you can use the Easy Scale Mod (link: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/easy-scale-mod-besiege-v0-45.3314/) to scale gears.
if you mean the amount of teeth a gear has, I doubt there is any mod to do that, though there might be mods for more gears.
Yeah basically the amount of teeth a gear has, I already have the scale mod but it doesn't really help with this issue in particular.
Kind of having a hard time building anything without proper gears, sadly, the available ratios are not what I really want
Thanks for the answer though

Sanpyr

Yeah basically the amount of teeth a gear has, I already have the scale mod but it doesn't really help with this issue in particular.
Kind of having a hard time building anything without proper gears, sadly, the available ratios are not what I really want
Thanks for the answer though
I might try and make more gear blocks for a mod, would be nice to use my c# skills :p

mod that can make it so an INDIVIDUAL block can be invincible instead of the entire machine. this is especialy because of balloons popping..

and a mod where you can attach braces or just generally attach blocks that dont have handles or connectors (like all weapons, and balloons, or anything that doesnt allow you to put a brace ON the connector.

Sanpyr

mod that can make it so an INDIVIDUAL block can be invincible instead of the entire machine. this is especialy because of balloons popping..

and a mod where you can attach braces or just generally attach blocks that dont have handles or connectors (like all weapons, and balloons, or anything that doesnt allow you to put a brace ON the connector.
hmm, making individual blocks invincible should be pretty easy to program, not sure how you would choose which blocks to be invincible though.
allowing braces to be placed on blocks without connectors would just be a matter of changing the trigger size, though doing that would probably break a ton of machines

PLEASE a mod to disable the invisible walls" they get in my way when testing out fast or creations like the jericho missile (which is awesome!) but the problem is that since its soo long range, they always hit the invinsible walls, and if possible, a way to disable or atleast toggle the ice atmosphere (because when i want to fly creations really high) :/

hmm, making individual blocks invincible should be pretty easy to program, not sure how you would choose which blocks to be invincible though.
allowing braces to be placed on blocks without connectors would just be a matter of changing the trigger size, though doing that would probably break a ton of machines
and thanks, was jsut asking since im not a modder or a coder in besiege but i could probably learn

Should be a super easy mod, but a really helpful one. Flameless heater. Acts like a small torch but it's a block and doesn't light anything on fire. Basically a single wood block that heats stuff up. It should have attachment nodes on it as well.

Last edited:
PLEASE a mod to disable the invisible walls" they get in my way when testing out fast or creations like the jericho missile (which is awesome!) but the problem is that since its soo long range, they always hit the invinsible walls, and if possible, a way to disable or atleast toggle the ice atmosphere (because when i want to fly creations really high) :/
Look up a mod called "Go Away Annoying Stuff". It does both those things and more!

I request a mouse aim mod. Mouse aim is possible with advanced controls, but it is missing something for a proper fps/3ps experience.
- a button to show/hide the mouse cursor in simulation
- start sim with hidden cursor and build mode with regular cursor
- map LMB to C while the cursor is hidden to shoot (configurable)
- map RMB to F while the cursor is hidden to zoom (configurable)
- make camera blocks able to be activated as long as their button is held (like a piston), switch back to the last camera block when released.
- make the hidden cursor unable to leave the besiege window so I don't disturb video playback on my second monitor and can't accidentally click something when RMB is not remapped

This would be amazing for camera blocks attatched to a bot that uses Advanced Controls' mouse axis, but would also work great with regular RMB camera control.

any chance someone knows modeling and collision? besiege is a great game but it lacks gears, especially a gear that comes in many sizes, with a mod like this we will be able to create things like gearboxes, cars, mechanical creations and more, a gear that's easy to resize without having those ugly sides sticking out when making it wider, I believe this is an easy mod because of programs that let u create gears and selecting tooth count. Basically, I'm asking if lego gears can be implemented to besiege modding

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

1st pic of gears I was thinking 10 different gear ratios
2nd pick I believe it doesn't need more than 1 sizes

Erm, is there a possibility of a no boundaries mod? As in, remove the map boundaries and disable terrain collision checks? Because I miss my Ace Combat maps already :(

You know, I would love to see some native scripting involved again. Doesn't matter on the language, but something that allows for the player to induce some interesting behavior to their machines. But also something that stays upto date and something where by earlier scripts can still function in later versions of the game.

I created a fly-by-wire tilt-wing a long time ago now that I would love to bring back as a fully functional machine for others to enjoy

Would love a mod where cannons have ammo count and reload time just like crossbow. Would be even nicer if we could adjust the two values as well. My friends and I agree cannon's either useless with 1 shot only or too op with infinite shots at infinite fire rate.

I mentioned this on another thread before finding this thread, may as well post it here. We'd also would like a bomb mod with a fire toggle and explosive strength slider. We'd greatly appreciate it if someone could make these mods!