Mod Requests

spaar

could i ask one more thing, there's an outdated mod on a page i was happy to see when it said a mirror mod, like making both of something at the same time, except it's mirrored, but it says the page cannot be found, and i saw your comment to someone elses http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/your-mod-wishlist.930/page-4
could there be a possibility of there being an updated version? thanks Ltr
Besiege has had a symmetry tool without any mods for a while now. It's one of the buttons in the top bar.

i need a modded block that makes a gun that acts like the star trek phaser turret from the new movies in and out of gravity but also weighs just as much as a cannon does ive tried tracking mod the exploding cannon ball mod has too much recoil i need no recoil and they must be red or green

Remember the drums block? They play a sound every time you hit them.
Is it possible to make a custom music box? (that'd be able to play multiple sounds that you can chose from when keymapping) It'd be even better if you could add the sounds yourself to a folder dedicated to that.

It'd be useful as you could keymap the music block to play a train sound, using the same button that you've set a heated water cannon to work on (if you have a train creation) or maybe a saw-blade sound when rotating a saw or an engine sound when starting the engine of your car.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Remember the drums block? They play a sound every time you hit them.
Is it possible to make a custom music box? (that'd be able to play multiple sounds that you can chose from when keymapping) It'd be even better if you could add the sounds yourself to a folder dedicated to that.

It'd be useful as you could keymap the music block to play a train sound, using the same button that you've set a heated water cannon to work on (if you have a train creation) or maybe a saw-blade sound when rotating a saw or an engine sound when starting the engine of your car.
http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/notemod-2.6193/

You can change the sounds, but it wouldn't be saved on the machine

Hey guys, ive been trying to make some designs in besiege, (mostly cars) and i have encountered a wall in my ability to design realistic and good performing vehicles that dont use cheating (gyros, stupid downforce, stupid speed multipliers), basically i want to make a good performing car without the blocks that make airplanes fly.

I need shock absorbers.
Basically a moded suspension block that resists movement (aka bump and rebound stiffness aka dampening) .
This will dramatically improve the tunability and performance of the cars.
Or better would be to have just one suspension block with dampening and spring multipliers.

Also, if someone could reduce the grip , drag or something that will make non powered wheels less harder to move (rwd and fwd cars possible) maybe include it in the same mod please.

My personal best time at greenhill lap is 1 minute 56 seconds (2 wheels, baloons, gyros, no propellers, only wheel powered,no god tools), while a normal car would do 3-4 minute laps maybe less.

Last edited:
(MOD REQUEST) to select an entire machine and modify a specific keybind instead of having to modify each keybind of each part one by one. So I'm trying to make jets fire at a mechacanical turtle (neither are mine) and the jets missile keybinds is 1234, and the turtles missles is 1234 aswell, I want to change the turtle's or the jets, or be able to change any creation's keybinds in general on besiege to another keybind all at once (Like say for example I change the turtle's 1234 keybinds to numpad 1234. Then I wont have any problems. The mod would be like to select an entire machine, and click the keybind you want to change. Just to make changing or modifying keybinds faster for more fun when making creations fight each other.

spaar

(MOD REQUEST) to select an entire machine and modify a specific keybind instead of having to modify each keybind of each part one by one. So I'm trying to make jets fire at a mechacanical turtle (neither are mine) and the jets missile keybinds is 1234, and the turtles missles is 1234 aswell, I want to change the turtle's or the jets, or be able to change any creation's keybinds in general on besiege to another keybind all at once (Like say for example I change the turtle's 1234 keybinds to numpad 1234. Then I wont have any problems. The mod would be like to select an entire machine, and click the keybind you want to change. Just to make changing or modifying keybinds faster for more fun when making creations fight each other.
Take a look at the Key Manager mod linked in my description.
It doesn't exactly do thing how you described, but it can be used to remap keys in bulk. Ideally the machine creators would add support to their machines themselves, but you can still do it yourself and it should be less work than remapping each key manually (at least after a certain amount of blocks).

Take a look at the Key Manager mod linked in my description.
It doesn't exactly do thing how you described, but it can be used to remap keys in bulk. Ideally the machine creators would add support to their machines themselves, but you can still do it yourself and it should be less work than remapping each key manually (at least after a certain amount of blocks).
thank you!!!! appreciae it

I´d like to have
Grapling Hook<sry if u write that wrong
like the crossbow with a setting that allowes to shot a grapling hook
or a Cannon that shoot a graplink hook
because i get i hate it to build a graplink hook and at the end it doenst work that well or take to much space
THXif u inplement it:)

I'm also curious about a mod that allows you to change the weight of any block (ie: weightless cannons on a plane)
another cool thing that i would like to know about is if there is a list that shows the default mass of every block and how thrust powers relate to the mass.

Scop

hi everybody! i think it could be a good idea to create a mod that allow you to turn on a switch in every bock that require an activation to make them activate in a settable order with the same key, for example to make 10 cannon fires one by one just by pressing "t" 10 times, and make it possible for grabber, wheels, pistons, ecc...
maybe the easiest way to do it is to set an amount of times that you have to press the activation key before the block be activate in any block

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
hi everybody! i think it could be a good idea to create a mod that allow you to turn on a switch in every bock that require an activation to make them activate in a settable order with the same key, for example to make 10 cannon fires one by one just by pressing "t" 10 times, and make it possible for grabber, wheels, pistons, ecc...
maybe the easiest way to do it is to set an amount of times that you have to press the activation key before the block be activate in any block
You may be able to do this with a scripting mod

Please make something like a deploy-able shield that uses a model like the motion stopper from the warhead mod. You could make a block or antenna of sorts that creates and removes the shield around it. You could also make it so that the shield doesn't let anything in or out of it but allows things to move inside of it.
Perhaps it could look like this except a transparent grey instead of blue.
http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?posts/30175/