Mod Requests

I have a problem with "CustomScene by zian". Every time I open a custom map and load workshop machines, the game suddenly closed by itself.
What the hell is going on? I installed correctly, and I can load my saved machines. PLEASE help me!

its so frustrating when parts keep falling off a machine on the start of the simulation, especially in resized with easy scale, i REALLY need a mod that shows xrays or transparent shapes on a block like for example, it shows when a block is connected to another block, green is when its connected, red is when it's not connected. ughh its so annoying :(

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
its so frustrating when parts keep falling off a machine on the start of the simulation, especially in resized with easy scale, i REALLY need a mod that shows xrays or transparent shapes on a block like for example, it shows when a block is connected to another block, green is when its connected, red is when it's not connected. ughh its so annoying :(
You can use my Simple Collider Displayer to see the connection-points: http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/simple-collider-displayer-mod-0-42.5980/

Anyone knows a mod that lets you modify the speed of certain objects like wheels, flying blocks or cogs?

also a cannon on the side of the block

anyone?

Last edited:
Hey, anyone know how to make the crossbow have a gun firing sound? Also a muzzle flash would be cool too. As well as invisible arrows. I think everyone knows what I'm doing here.

spaar

could i ask one more thing, there's an outdated mod on a page i was happy to see when it said a mirror mod, like making both of something at the same time, except it's mirrored, but it says the page cannot be found, and i saw your comment to someone elses http://forum.spiderlinggames.co.uk/index.php?threads/your-mod-wishlist.930/page-4
could there be a possibility of there being an updated version? thanks Ltr
Besiege has had a symmetry tool without any mods for a while now. It's one of the buttons in the top bar.

i need a modded block that makes a gun that acts like the star trek phaser turret from the new movies in and out of gravity but also weighs just as much as a cannon does ive tried tracking mod the exploding cannon ball mod has too much recoil i need no recoil and they must be red or green