Mod Requests

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by Shoe_Eater, Sep 2, 2015.

1. mrjij

mrjij New Member

a while ago i saw a mod that made the sliders have no limits

if so, can anybody give a link for it?

2. Lench

Lench Active Member

3. Yuri

Yuri Member

a triangular armour piece
    simple

4. vorticus

vorticus Member

mod where you can disable when you click outside the arrow or a subscribed item picture, the workshop closes (in-game)

5. vorticus

vorticus Member

a mod where you could show key binds in simulation would be cool aswell,

6. gridzbispudvetch

gridzbispudvetch New Member

Add a mod that lets us place in a starting block (or at least direct me to a mod that lets you do that)

7. sgtpugsly

sgtpugsly New Member

What would be cool is a gyroscope block to keep things upright, theres probably one already but its outdated or i havent found it...

8. Yuri

Yuri Member

9. TheUltraCube6723

TheUltraCube6723 New Member

A mod that makes rockets explode on impact instead of having a set time limit until exploding.

This should be toggle-able in the key mapper menu, and there should also be a special time delay slider, that determines how much time it takes after a rocket hit an object to explode.

I know that you can already do this by using grabbers to attach a bomb to the tip of the rocket via modifications, but my creation(s) in particular need rockets to be rather compact in size.

esnevip likes this.
  10. Darren9

Darren9 New Member

Hi folks, is it possible to have a brace that doesn't have a bigger cube at each end, just the bar and the ends the same size as it?

11. Signur

Signur Member

Agreed. same for bombs please.

did i heard bunker buster ?

12. ReportCards

ReportCards New Member

A mod to make cannon balls disappear after a set time (Set in console / in the cannon itself)

13. stuChris

stuChris Member

the exploding cannonballs mod already does this when the cannonballs explode

14. Yuri

Yuri Member

a block that hovers an adjustable height off the ground

15. Yuri

Yuri Member

does anyone read the mod requests anymore?

16. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Yes

You can do this with the scripting mod

17. ParciTime

ParciTime New Member

I know this thread is only for mods request , but i've seen youtubers use a mod that allows them to spawn in another vehicle and idk it's name , can anyone help me with this? Also , i couldn't find a forum dedicated to questions like this so this one seemed the closest to it.

18. Hemant Sharma

Hemant Sharma New Member

Hello!

Is there a mod where you can change the bomb block? I want that there is no fire dmg after the bomb explodes. So if a bomb explodes there should just be the power of the explosion and not the fire after the exposion.

19. Casper Gorcester

Casper Gorcester New Member

Mob or NPC mod?

20. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

You can do that with building tools.