Mod Requests

A mod that makes rockets explode on impact instead of having a set time limit until exploding.

This should be toggle-able in the key mapper menu, and there should also be a special time delay slider, that determines how much time it takes after a rocket hit an object to explode.

I know that you can already do this by using grabbers to attach a bomb to the tip of the rocket via modifications, but my creation(s) in particular need rockets to be rather compact in size.

A mod that makes rockets explode on impact instead of having a set time limit until exploding.

This should be toggle-able in the key mapper menu, and there should also be a special time delay slider, that determines how much time it takes after a rocket hit an object to explode.

I know that you can already do this by using grabbers to attach a bomb to the tip of the rocket via modifications, but my creation(s) in particular need rockets to be rather compact in size.
Agreed. same for bombs please.

did i heard bunker buster ?

I know this thread is only for mods request , but i've seen youtubers use a mod that allows them to spawn in another vehicle and idk it's name , can anyone help me with this? Also , i couldn't find a forum dedicated to questions like this so this one seemed the closest to it.

Hello!

Is there a mod where you can change the bomb block? I want that there is no fire dmg after the bomb explodes. So if a bomb explodes there should just be the power of the explosion and not the fire after the exposion.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I know this thread is only for mods request , but i've seen youtubers use a mod that allows them to spawn in another vehicle and idk it's name , can anyone help me with this? Also , i couldn't find a forum dedicated to questions like this so this one seemed the closest to it.
You can do that with building tools.

Hey! I was going into my old creations when i wanted to change a setting on each rope (i have about ~20 or more rope) and i don't really want to change them one by one. So it is possible to make a mod that let you select every block of a specific type and change the option for every block of that type?

Hello. Could someone make a mod that adds a setting to the shrapnel cannon to change the spread? This way you would make a very narrow and concentrated death-beam (I'm not very sure but I think the damage is defined by the amount of sharpnel particles in a specified area) or a cannon with a wider range but which does less damage.

Hi pals and modders , id like to request a mod for besiege 0.45 if possible
im new here so im sorry if i do something wrong.

Id like to request a mod , kind of like Hydraulics, or a block that can extend and subtract while holding a button, something like a piston , but the piston has toggle mechanic.

The block should be like the Slider - but that can extend 3x (make it an option if possible) it's size , for advanced machinery
If u press and hold an Extend button , it will grow , not extend at once. Kind of like the Winch
if u press and hold it exdends / subtracts , Make it have a speed option , and Strength option (if possible)
it would make building Dozzers and other funny and great machines that use Hydraulics ,
combined with Hinges it would be so much fun to play with.

Thank you so much for your time and hard work , keep it up guys !

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I have a question. How to install the mod "besiege custom scene"? Pls make a tutorial
First install the modloader, then extract the dll and resources into the mods-folder