Mod Requests

A realistic flamethrower that shoots flammable liquid in an arc would be nice. Also we NEED some kind of powder charge block and barrel type block so we can make ACTUAL cannons. Or just things the launch random debris of our choice. Another thing which would be great is a block which shoots arrows on click. these are capable of destroying wood like archer arrows in game. this would be fun for craft to craft battles picking out weak spots in armor. It would be a great middle ground for machine gun type weapons. Also Casks of oil or gunpowder would be great additions.

Is there a mod that shows you the stress that your machine is under? Like colouring parts that undergo high stress red and parts with low stress green or something like that...

so I am an avid tank fan, and ive tried a multitude of designs and ways for it to work but I have NO LUCK figuring out a workaround
for tanks, I really wish someone could make a Turret Ring,
something that could, rotate, a turret but not on a wheel or cog with multiple contact points on both sides yet still rotate
the reason wheels or cogs dont work is that for them to rotate, they have atleast one side that is connected on one point (in order to rotate)
this just looks ugly, also makes it wobble like its made of jell-o.
Any takers?

so I am an avid tank fan, and ive tried a multitude of designs and ways for it to work but I have NO LUCK figuring out a workaround
for tanks, I really wish someone could make a Turret Ring,
something that could, rotate, a turret but not on a wheel or cog with multiple contact points on both sides yet still rotate
the reason wheels or cogs dont work is that for them to rotate, they have atleast one side that is connected on one point (in order to rotate)
this just looks ugly, also makes it wobble like its made of jell-o.
Any takers?
You can prevent it from wobbling by putting a Swivel joint on top of the Turret.

I would like for a resize and scaling mod that kept everything connected. I have been trying to build a vehicle then shrink it but when i do it falls apart due to everything not being translated at the same time so if anyone could come up with a mod that makes it so when you resize multiple objects at the same time it would smart translate them so they are still connected it would be very helpful

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I would like for a resize and scaling mod that kept everything connected. I have been trying to build a vehicle then shrink it but when i do it falls apart due to everything not being translated at the same time so if anyone could come up with a mod that makes it so when you resize multiple objects at the same time it would smart translate them so they are still connected it would be very helpful
PBP2 can do that with BSGPasta, though that doesn't work with braceesques

Can someone please make a no recoil mod for cannons, its such a pain in the ass to build suspension that can handle the cannons recoil every time when i use too much power