Mod Requests

1. A mod for moving the ends of Supports, with them auto-resizing as you go, preferably within TGYD's Building Tools. (Also, Support Collisions, plus weight/strength/connection strength being based on size/length, and auto-resizing of Supports while being scaled with Easy Scale).

2. The ability to rotate the world's axis, for when working with mods that cater for block rotational/positional information.

Can we also get a mod that makes gears suck less. By that I mean have the teeth mesh better. I am tired of the teeth skipping any time I try to put a lot of torque or speed through them.

Also

3. Faster Scrolling & more zoom out camera mod, with a reduce fog option, for working on large map/game style creations.

and

4. Prefabs! Or some ability to select all blocks within a radius of where you click, and also an alternative method, of selecting all connected blocks, in a block modifying mod e.g. by double clicking, like to select all polygons in a mesh in common 3D software.

spaar

Also

3. Faster Scrolling & more zoom out camera mod, with a reduce fog option, for working on large map/game style creations.
My enhanced camera mod allows you to modify zoom & movement speed of the camera. It doesn't do anything with the fog though.

It would be nice to have a mod, that would slow down fire progress (Burning speed), so your machines would burn longer before they break. It might be more fun when your vehicle catches on fire.

Can we also get a mod that makes gears suck less. By that I mean have the teeth mesh better. I am tired of the teeth skipping any time I try to put a lot of torque or speed through them.
This would be great, Trying to use gears to control a rotating turret is so inaccurate, as it wobbles back and forth between the teeth!

On the note of cogs, it drives me insane that the strength behind them is not independent of their speed.
Some motors are really slow but really powerful, and not being able to recreate that, makes clockwork almost impossible, especially if you're trying to make automatrons. If you have something alternating incredibly slowly, it gets too weak to actually perform its function, at the same time.
Is there any way a mod could find a work-around for this? Are the physics there, behind the scenes, to be interacted with?

We need a cannon recoil slider please or ill die
You really don't know, what is this game about.. x) About creativity.. And I'm sure you're not new to this game unlike me.
Here's a photo with a little descritption of my recoil slider which I use for my tanks. (PS: I'm a beginner, so there are sure better versions. But this is my own :) [of course I don't say, that this didn't exist before.. i think it is common.])

Attachments