Mod Requests

Hey can someone please make a mod that allows to have no limit on how far the rope can go? in other words make the rope non limited , it's length
but still retractable! Thanks :)

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
There are some building techniques that can make return to center-steering without modded-blocks ^^

Heres a random one:
I accidently left a machine in a state where it was spewing cannon balls at one of the mountains in the new sand box and noticed some cool patterns.

After messing around a bit more trying to make some "Cannon ball rivers" I found you could make some pretty cool systems. However after a few minutes of flame induced firing from four cannons my PC began to lag big time. I was wondering if anyone could find the time to make a mod to modify the physics of a cannon ball so that when has stopped moving for a while it stops behaving like a physical ball and becomes static like the map( hopefully reducing lag) by maybe examining the magnitude of the velocity of the cannon ball. I'm still trying to think of other speed ups.
To make even more interesting rivers it might be useful to change the coefficient of friction (or equivalent) between the ball and mountain as well as be able to vary the cannon ball size.

Just a thought.

From above

(from below)

I challenge someone else to make a more complex system!

Attached Files

ITR

Staff member
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. Can't remember if Besiege has changed any of the sleepy settings though.

Hello, I would like a mod that adds an explode on impact mode for rockets. Also, i know a mod that adds a button map for bombs and rockets explosion exists, but if it is not hard it would be nice to have those functions in one mod. If possible adding an explosion duration mode for bombs would be cool.

I would like a scale mod so that you could change how big the block is and resize it there is c edit which allows to do that but the mod is not updated yet.

ITR

Staff member
There's always PBP2 that lets you place scaled blocks, or you can deselect a block with BuildingTools while having scaling in PBP2 active, and that will scale it.

ITR i swear i was about to type what you said but then was like "if he wants to re scale with mods, then he can check one of the greatest good old building mods, so i left it, then i left the pagy, then saw another thing in messages, then saw you wrote this."