Mod Requests

Discussion in 'Besiege: Modding' started by Shoe_Eater, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Shoe_Eater

Shoe_Eater Member

This Topic Is For Requests Of Blocks And Mods Only.

This is a place where everyone can put requests for mods [for Spaars Modloader] and/or blocks.

Please Kindly check to see if the mod you are requesting has already been requested before posting.

Update: Hello, i have actually forgotten about this game in general for about a year now, I will be coming back hopefully, but i am surprised to see that this thread is still up and thriving without any help from me. I will try to become part of the community again.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. ITR

ITR l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ Staff Member

Didn't we already have a tread like this? Thought that seems to have gotten completely forgotten XD

3. Derpistheword

Derpistheword Member

lil i haven't sens one like this but this is a good idea!

4. Shoe_Eater

Shoe_Eater Member

plz keep it as a sticky post so it will help all and be easy for block devs to get requests and easy to send requests

5. ITR

Can you try making the layout a little better? Like not having an all-caps title, and capitalizing the first letter of the post? Or do you rather want one of us to make the thread, then sticky it, so you won't have to keep up with the thread and update it all the time?

6. Shoe_Eater

Shoe_Eater Member

Ok ill fix it
    thx

7. Shoe_Eater

Shoe_Eater Member

how can it be a stiky post

8. Von

Von Administrator Staff Member

Impress me, your mighty overlord, and I will Sticky this post!

9. ITR

He added cat. I vote for it being worthy.

10. You misspelled FU*K ^^

11. Shoe_Eater

Shoe_Eater Member

YAY thx for comment itr
    cats rule

12. Also I will disregard all suggestions of this thread, I can simple not witness these lies. Cats are cute on the internet, but piss annoying real life :D,

13. ITR

BLASPHEMY D: D: D:

You should be honored that they bother annoying you! They probably do it to teach you a lesson!

14. Y'know when someone says they hate cats and you feel like [UNSUITIBLE_FOR_VIEWING_OF_ANY_KIND] that person...

...sssSSSSssssSsssSSSSssssS...

.//..........(*).}
    ||....?=>-
    .\\.........(*).}

15. TekmastR

TekmastR Member

Schrödinger's cat forever!
    Or at least till they actually conduct that theorized experiment and find out that they have broken quantum physics .

16. robotranic rex

robotranic rex New Member

walker legs so that its easir to make walkers

17. Prevenge

Prevenge Member

That isn't gonna happen. The game is about blocks and other blocks that act as simple machines ....then putting them together to make a more complex machine. It is what makes it impressive when somebody makes a decent working helicopter , walker , tank etc. because the game was originally made to make basic vehicles and siege engines and look at what people are building now.

18. Absolute movement block. [HR][/HR]Possibly a complicated one..

Does not move in any direction unless a key is pressed. Can control: forward, back, left, right, up, down, pitch, roll. Rate of acceleration. Toggle 'sticky' mode and 'glide' mode.

Sticky mode: Stops moving when key/s released
    Glide mode: Keeps moving until another key is pressed.

Stop button: Halts all movement.
    Reset button: Resets to starting rotation.

Placing weight on the block unevenly does not make it tip or roll.

19. Camera Block [HR][/HR]Basically the more cameras mod, but with actual blocks to place on the vehicle
    Also, it would be nice to have more rotation options, for example 22,5° instead of 90° turning