Mod Request

I would like to order a new mod fresh and straight from the kitchens of the wonderful minds of the Besiege modders please!

It would be a mod that lets a motor wheel slowly gain speed as it was being powered, instead of having it's usual boring speed. This would be cool for cars because the car would slowly gain speed and I could also make kitchen appliances with it! Please make this mod I was looking for this mod for ages and I never found it so if I finally got my hands on one of these mods I would be delighted!

Thanks!

Lench

Try my Advanced Controls Mod.

It has a ton of features that enhance the ways you can control blocks in Besiege, including what you just described.

You could do what you're asking by assigning a two key axis to the wheel's input control. Then you could tune how fast it accelerates and decellerates.
Like this: https://gfycat.com/AmbitiousRipeDodobird

It's a pretty complex mod, so if you get lost, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Try my Advanced Controls Mod.

It has a ton of features that enhance the ways you can control blocks in Besiege, including what you just described.

You could do what you're asking by assigning a two key axis to the wheel's input control. Then you could tune how fast it accelerates and decellerates.
Like this: https://gfycat.com/AmbitiousRipeDodobird

It's a pretty complex mod, so if you get lost, feel free to shoot me a PM.
It's not working. I set the standard axis to the sensitivity I want but nothing happens? Could you please show me a tutorial?

Lench

It's not working. I set the standard axis to the sensitivity I want but nothing happens? Could you please show me a tutorial?
Make sure you bind the axis to the wheel's input control.
Like this:

The input control directly controls the wheel movement, while the speed control only changes the slider value. I see how that might not be intuitive.

I have a tutorial in the making, but I keep making so many changes to the mod so I always have to backtrack a lot.