Level Editor/Logic System Wishlist

1. Parenting objects - The ability to pair objects whereby transforming the parent object will also transform the child object
  2. More transformation options in the logic system - The ability to change the size and shape of an object during a simulation.
  3. Setting the axis of rotation of an object - Would be useful in both the logic system and machine building.

As someone who is really interested in the level building aspect of this game, I'd love to see how the level editor evolves as the game grows.

Shade

1. don't stop there, grouped object will not collide each other even when physics is on. (so that i can make a throwable cross sign from two cubes)

Sanpyr

1. Parenting objects - The ability to pair objects whereby transforming the parent object will also transform the child object
  2. More transformation options in the logic system - The ability to change the size and shape of an object during a simulation.
  3. Setting the axis of rotation of an object - Would be useful in both the logic system and machine building.

As someone who is really interested in the level building aspect of this game, I'd love to see how the level editor evolves as the game grows.
i like, another idea i've had about transformations is that you should be able to use a variable for them, and vice versa, using a coordinate for a variable