LaserAim MissileAiming Laser Emitter[TGYD`s Block Loader] [ID: 509510]

New way to aim for missile :D
Same as my missile, but aim by laser, and you can change target after launch now XD
and if you think it's close enough, press k to boom!(it will also bomb if it's closer than 5)

Update:
added advanced aiming ways like my another missile
Laser can be cut by objects
added sounds for missile and laser
changed laser's texture

​Used TesseractCat 's lasermod 's obj
TheGuysYouDespise

Attached Files

Laser-Aim Missile Mod & Aiming Assist Laser Emitter .zip
Advanced Laser-Aim Missile Mod & Aiming Assist Laser Emitter .zip

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
It's preferred if you edit your old post, rather than creating a new one if it's almost the same mod :3

well...extra lift add force to take it up in case it won't fall on the ground too fast...
diagonal trajectory? well I don't know how to improve my missile with that... maybe next version :p

that toggle is for disable,and if you disabled that, it will be mode 0, which make it fly to a point that is 100 units higher than your target and fall and boom

could you update this for V 0.3? I've not been using this block as the missile but rather as a warhead as It provides the largest explosion out of all the blocks available. This combined with the fact you tracking computer block explodes on impact would make a great time bomb... in fact if you do update it could you make the time it takes to burn before it explodes as a parameter?

could you update this for V 0.3? I've not been using this block as the missile but rather as a warhead as It provides the largest explosion out of all the blocks available. This combined with the fact you tracking computer block explodes on impact would make a great time bomb... in fact if you do update it could you make the time it takes to burn before it explodes as a parameter?
Well, the game has been updated :S