Laser Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [BlockLoader] [ID: 107]

Ever wanted a LASER in besiege, well now you can have one!

Installation:
1. Install spaar's modloader
2. Install TGYD's BlockLoader
3. Follow the instructions on TGYD's post on how to install blocks

Image;

Attached Files
LaserMod.zip

yeah a humming sound or something would be cool. also if you mount it on a large wheel it catches the wheel on fire when activated. I also love how you can slice the sandbox tower vertically in half and it sorta stays there barely holding together. Also LASERS pew-pew-pew!!!!

Prevenge said:
yeah a humming sound or something would be cool. also if you mount it on a large wheel it catches the wheel on fire when activated. I also love how you can slice the sandbox tower vertically in half and it sorta stays there barely holding together. Also LASERS pew-pew-pew!!!!
I think something like an AC transformer hum would be cool. [video]https://youtu.be/21E8DIlkPiQ?t=6s[/video]

I think something like an AC transformer hum would be cool.
Ya for sure...transformer would be good. Under load. Speaking of transformers the 80's child wished this had a "pulse" feature that played the classic "pew" from transformers g1 and GIJOE

Noticed a few things about the laser:

1. It can be made to do no damage / act as targeting if you place it behind a block (or fire through other blocks)
2. You can place it directly behind a flammable block and not burn it when firing
3. It will destroy Ipsilon stone structures but no others
4. Does not stick directly to the spinning block

Things i would love to see in a future version:

1. Explosive effect at point of contact (like grenade or bomb effect)
2. The much-requested sound effect
3. Blue beam colour to fit in line with the game a bit more
4. Different 3D model - Maybe a small version of the Grand Crystal?

Hey fixed a few things. Also added a few new features, for example, the laser doesn't pass through things. Also a new 3d model :D.

1. Blue beam
2. Cool model
3. Doesn't pass through things
4. Beam is cooler and produces a little light at the point it hits
5. Adds a "Explosive Charge" which explodes the point where the laser hits
6. Cool new texture!

Shade

Your laser are cool! Explosive are too overpowered for my taste lol
And since it doesn't pass through things, I can't use it for targeting purposes now. Good things wang_w571 has aiming laser on his missile mod
Also, found some glitch. Sometimes the laser just acting weird for seconds:

Not glitch but I recognize lasers near emitter are bluish, It makes laser on my Particle Cannon obviously fired from different unit XD

Attached Files

Von

Administrator
Staff member
Shade said:
Your laser are cool! Explosive are too overpowered for my taste lol
And since it doesn't pass through things, I can't use it for targeting purposes now. Good things wang_w571 has aiming laser on his missile mod
Also, found some glitch. Sometimes the laser just acting weird for seconds:

Not glitch but I recognize lasers near emitter are bluish, It makes laser on my Particle Cannon obviously fired from different unit XD

Ion Cannon Ready...