This mods adds a number of keyboard shortcuts to make building faster and more enjoyable.
- Pipette (or "eyedropper") tool, which allows you to select a block type by clicking on it (Ctrl + Right Click)
- Keybinding to open the settings of a block by clicking on it (Alt + Right Click)
- Keybindings to select a tab
- Ctrl + Tab and Shift + Tab to select the next/previous tab
- Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, ..., Ctrl + 7 to select a specific tab directly
- Keybindings to select a specific block (1, 2, ..., 9)
- Keybindings to decrease/increase time scale (RightCtrl + Left/Right Arrow)
- Keybindings to set time scale to 0%/100% (RightShift + Left/Right Arrow)
Just drop KeyboardShortcuts.dll into your Mods folder.
Source Code and License
This mod is licensed under the MIT license. The full text of the license and the source code are available on Github.
If you have suggestions for more shortcuts or other comments, don't hesitate to leave them below. I hope this makes building a bit less tedious for you and you enjoy using it!
(Yes, I realize that Ctrl + Right Click etc are not technically keyboard shortcuts, I chose to name the mod like this anyway.)
13 KB Views: 461