l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Jup. And it had to happen right at the beginning of the weekend :/

ITR

Staff member
It should work again now! :3

A nice mod ! Thanks ! :)

A suggestion : add the possibility to edit the couldown between each waves of enemy. In 10 second we didn't have the time to kill all the units who spawn, particulary in the flying waves.

Other problem in the flying waves, enemy spawn in my own vehicule.... Problematic when each parts of a flying vehicule is vital for be able to fly properly

haha the canon from the invasion stayed there even while building my machine and the two parts are jumping on the two blocks that are going up and down...and the other part rolled away

Attached Files

haha the canon from the invasion stayed there even while building my machine and the two parts are jumping on the two blocks that are going up and down...and the other part rolled away

For some rather odd reason, whenever the countdown reaches zero my FPS drops a bit (on my large ones it drops to 30) and NOTHING spawns. I'm honestly stumped on what the problem is.
Also it would be AMAZING if you could make an empty level where the invasion mod only works.

johutha Blobord Notice how the Besiege version in the title is v0.23, not v0.27? Mods generally don't work for any version except the one they were written for (unless they're very very simple). So unless you or someone else comes along and rebuilds and fixes the mod for v0.27, you're pretty much completely out of luck. End of story.

Yeah, I'm working on a new version to fix this. But The reason why you experience lag is that I have a clean up system used to remove dead body's to reduce lag from the infinite number of waves.

Updated for 0.27!!!!
<style>
body{
background-image: url("http://rs1101.pbsrc.com/albums/g433/giggles_1001/Stars_zpsd831ce37.gif~c200");
background-size: 150px 150px;
background-attachment:fixed;

}
</style>

ITR

Staff member
Was that the only thing you did? :p