Improved Machines Stats info

Shade

Skin pack suggestion.png

When the introduction of skin packs floods the workshop with variety of skins, builders loves to combine multiple skins to create more colorful and visually appealing machine. Same goes to me, but while testing multiple skins to check which one goes well with others, I sometimes lose tracks on how many skins I've tried and there's usually some leftovers skins that should not be in the final version as people will be confused why they need to search that skin.

This would be useful to keep track on how many skins we have used, and should be located when you hover to the block amount at the machine stats info. It should be sorted from the most blocks till the least block, and the height will adjust according to the amount of skin pack the machine used.

Download here if you're interested in that plane.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Here's a quick program you can drag any .bsg file onto and it'll tell you which skins are used in it, and how many. It'll stay open until you press enter, ctrl+c or close the window. Too lazy to prevent characters from appearing while waiting for the user to press enter.

Attachments

Windows SmartScreen doesn't let me run that program (Windows 10). Presumably you have to jump through some Micro$oft hoops to get it signed or something...

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Windows SmartScreen doesn't let me run that program (Windows 10). Presumably you have to jump through some Micro$oft hoops to get it signed or something...
Or you tell Windows SmartScreen to ignore the file :p