Improved Laser Emitter Mod[ID:577][0.42B]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
I feel a bit noobish, but how do you install this? (I have tmodloader)
Unzip the contents of the .zip file directly into your mods folder

Unzip the contents of the .zip file directly into your mods folder
So, do I need to unzip it, or can I just go in and copy the files out? (I have no .zip openers that don't require money, and I have no money)

Edit: when I do just copy it, nothing happens to the game...

Last edited:
@Virukino Because "unzip into mods folder" is sorta vague, here's some step-by-step instructions:
1. Make sure you have the modloader installed. You can do this easily with the .exe installer.
2. Open the mod .zip. I recommend 7zip, but pretty much anything works.
3. Copy all the folders and files into Besiege_Data/Mods/. You should have the following file paths:
Code:
Besiege/Besiege_Data/Mods/
    - Improved Laser Block.dll
    - Blocks/Obj/LaserBlock2.obj
    - Blocks/Resources/LaserParticle.png
    - Blocks/Textures/LaserBlock2.png
    - Config/ImprovedLaserMod.json
4. Run the game. If everything is working, you should be able to press CTRL+K to open/close the console, and when you load a level there should be the modded blocks tab above the basic tab.
5. Click on the modded blocks tab, if it's there. The improved laser should be there, and you should be able to place it.
6. Have fun :)

@Virukino Because "unzip into mods folder" is sorta vague, here's some step-by-step instructions:
1. Make sure you have the modloader installed. You can do this easily with the .exe installer.
2. Open the mod .zip. I recommend 7zip, but pretty much anything works.
3. Copy all the folders and files into Besiege_Data/Mods/. You should have the following file paths:
Code:
Besiege/Besiege_Data/Mods/
    - Improved Laser Block.dll
    - Blocks/Obj/LaserBlock2.obj
    - Blocks/Resources/LaserParticle.png
    - Blocks/Textures/LaserBlock2.png
    - Config/ImprovedLaserMod.json
4. Run the game. If everything is working, you should be able to press CTRL+K to open/close the console, and when you load a level there should be the modded blocks tab above the basic tab.
5. Click on the modded blocks tab, if it's there. The improved laser should be there, and you should be able to place it.
6. Have fun :)
Thanks, it turned out I just had to update the modloader...

I'm having problems installing the laser emitter, when i install it (and i followed your instructions) the laser is in the modded block section but says it is just a normal wood block... help. also my backgrounds on things like the console and as you can see on the side, my scaling mod background are gone. how can i fix this?
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 9.48.00 pm.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 10.03.30 pm.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 9.48.00 pm.png