Ideas for a mod?

Hi! I'm a new mod developer here and i searching ideas for a mod, please not too hard to make, i'm new to the place, thanks for reading(idea author will be mentioned)

Could you create a mod that would enable us to play a custom sound when a block is triggered? Sort of like the scaling mod where you an assign a scale to different blocks but with sound in this case?

Could you create a mod that would enable us to play a custom sound when a block is triggered? Sort of like the scaling mod where you an assign a scale to different blocks but with sound in this case?
i can try to make a mod that had many blocks that reply sounds on key pressed or when triggered

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
A note on that, the notemod allows you to play some notes on key-press, though not custom-sounds

Hi
I was wondering weather it would be possible to make a mod to create different kinds of shapes with hitboxes in besiege
For example: a hollow cylinder which could be use for a sub ,a cannon,a WW2 bomber's frame
Rigid shapes which can colide with each other to make very large wings
Shapes which could be design to look like the hull of a ship
etc....
This would cut down the block count
Allow people to build even bigger
And improve fps massively