I need help please

I don't know if this is a bug, but I posted my first creation on steam workshop and it says that the visibility is hidden and only my friends and administers can see it, when I try to change the visibility there are only two options: "Friends-Only" and "Hidden". What do I need to do to change the visibility to public? Help, please.

is your steam account still limited?
The thing that I have to spend at least US$ 5,00 on steam? If so, yes, but I thought Besiege cost way more than that. I will add money to my steam wallet see if it helps. Thank you so much for the help (Ubos too).

And by the way, Shade, I've been your subscriber since that tutorial video of how to build a plane, it was my first creation in Besiege, I never thought you would answer me, even if that doesn't work thank you just for answer me.

Last edited:
Well no problem, It seems I changed the visibility to public, I now can find my creation if I look for it, (here it is: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi...239230&searchtext=Guided+Missile+Launcher-GML) but I don't see it in the "most recent" page on the steam office, is that normal? how do I do to make it go to the "most popular"?
i'm not sure about that, but i think you can't see your own creations in the workshop. if you want to see how popular it is, use the statistics tab of your item.

Shade