I bet you can`t even navigate the minefield...

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Since people found my wood too hard to break, I present you with a new challenge:
Manage to get to the goal of level 3 with either of the two small cars, without either of them breaking (or exploding):

The inner wheels are controlled with the up and down arrow-keys, the outer with left and right. (They're flipped, btw)
And you can't modify the machines, or use god tools/mods, obviously

PS: If you like recording stuff, you might want to start recording from before you press play ;)

Attached Files
twonormalcars.bsg

ITR

Staff member
Just realized the blue is a horrible color for that background on all screens except the one I had paint.net open in :/

ITR

Staff member
Nothing. Can't you see the machine name? "TwoNormalCars"

Well well well, the first of ITR's challenges I try and I manage it. I'm surprised since I know how much trouble people had with the last one!

There is the picture proof. I got the success banners so no God Modes, and they're not on fire or broken so I'm pretty sure it qualifies! I will record a video if I have to :p

Since the special bit of the challenge is so strange I wont spoil the surprise, but its definitely fun. I also kind of figured out how he did it, but I don't know any specifics so I'll leave it at that. Good use of new mechanics though! ;)

EDIT: Added Link to the video of me completing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DsgH8G-s4