HELP ME

I followed all the instructions,and used the mod loader installer,but the mods just wont load.Not sure if its the mod loader or the mods that are broken,but I need a solution for this because I am missing out on the most amazing things in the community

spaar

Nathaniel411 said:
I followed all the instructions,and used the mod loader installer,but the mods just wont load.Not sure if its the mod loader or the mods that are broken,but I need a solution for this because I am missing out on the most amazing things in the community
Can you post your output_log.txt file from the Besiege_Data/ folder?

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Did you make sure to only try mods working with 0.2? Can you open the console window with ctrl+k?

ITR

Staff member
Nathaniel411 It seems like you haven't installed the modloader, since you can't ctrl+k, and there aren't any traces of it in the output-log. I think you might just have to try again.

spaar

I think ITR is right, something went wrong when installing the mod loader. At the very least, Assembly-UnityScript.dll wasn't replaced, can't say anything about the other steps though.

spaar said:
I think ITR is right, something went wrong when installing the mod loader. At the very least, Assembly-UnityScript.dll wasn't replaced, can't say anything about the other steps though.

THats impossible,I used the installer.I think there IS a solution though,can someone post an attachment of there managed file?SO I just paste it and bam,modded

ITR

Staff member
Nathaniel411 said:
THats impossible,I used the installer.I think there IS a solution though,can someone post an attachment of there managed file?SO I just paste it and bam,modded
Maybe the installer wasn't selecting the correct location, spaar ?
You could try doing the manual installation instead, it needs "Assembly-Unityscript.dll" in the Managed folder, + the rest in the Mods folder

spaar

Nathaniel411 said:
What, ITR said, try to just install it according to the manual installation instructions.
You can also check whether or not the installer actually detected the correct location. If you start it, the text field should contain the path to your Besiege installation, otherwise it won't work (Unless you select the path manually of course). Keep in mind that this is still the first version of the installer too, it's likely there are at least some bugs. Somebody reported having to start it with admin rights, so you can try that too.