Grenade On Click Mode [Spaar`s Modloader]

TesseractCat was kind enough to lend me the source code for the Explode On Click Mode, so I edited it a little bit to create the "Grenade On Click Mode".

It adds a new option in Settings (doesn't overlap with the Exploder one, which isn't included). You can activate it to enable the mode.
While simulating, it "spawns" a grenade anywhere you click with your cursor, and freezes them in place (which means no gravity is applied to them).
You can then press "K" to detonate all of them at once.

Let the grenade spam commence. :)

Attached Files
GrenadeOnTouchMode.dll
GrenadeOnTouchModNEW.dll

TesseractCat was kind enough to lend me the source code for the Explode On Click Mode, so I edited it a little bit to create the "Grenade On Click Mode".

It adds a new option in Settings (doesn't overlap with the Exploder one, which isn't included). You can activate it to enable the mode.
While simulating, it "spawns" a grenade anywhere you click with your cursor, and freezes them in place (which means no gravity is applied to them).
You can then press "K" to detonate all of them at once.

Let the grenade spam commence. :)

Attached Files
GrenadeOnTouchMode.dll
GrenadeOnTouchModNEW.dll
i like adding grenades to see a robot get blown up or pieces of it blown up trying to escape and it falls down and gets attacked by like 50 soldiers in level 5 on ipsilon "queen's fodder"