Grenade Launcher

should this be an update or a mod?

• vanilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mod

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the idea of a grenade launcher block, it's a cannon-like device that fires shells that can be a shrapnel shell(which on impacts, sprays fragments in all axis) and or explosive shell(which on impact, explodes like the bomb item). there is also the option to put the shell on a timed fuse which lasts for 5 seconds and a power slider, the block is also flammable, breakable.

IMG_0398.jpg

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Shrapnels sounds laggy, unless you mean shrapnels in the same way the Shrapnel-cannon has them

I don't think this belongs in Vanilla Besiege, but it's apparent you've put a lot of thought into the design. I'm sure it would make a great mod block, that is if someone much more talented than me was willing.

Thanks! Should I nerf it?
I don't think balance is the issue. Don't get me wrong, it's a good design, but I think that the idea of a grenade launcher is antithetical to the point of Besiege, which is to make complex weapons out of multiple parts, for example making a grenade launcher out of grenade blocks grabbers and steam cannons. I'd bet someone would make this if you'd repost this in modding.

I don't think balance is the issue. Don't get me wrong, it's a good design, but I think that the idea of a grenade launcher is antithetical to the point of Besiege, which is to make complex weapons out of multiple parts, for example making a grenade launcher out of grenade blocks grabbers and steam cannons. I'd bet someone would make this if you'd repost this in modding.
Thanks! It actually would make an OP and antithetical block, better for a mod then.