Gravity Block Mod [Spaar`s Modloader] [TGYD`s Blockloader] [ID: 115]

Idk why I made this mod. These blocks will affect gravity within a 10 meter radius of them.

Installation:
1. Install spaar's modloader
2. Install TGYD's BlockLoader
3. Extract the zip into your mods folder and merge the folder

Image:

Attached Files
GravityMod.zip

Well, I tried having 3 of the blocks in close proximity, the game sputtered to 1 FPS. So no using a lot of these at the same time, for now.

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Rolfaal said:
erhm... it doesnt seem to do much... it doesnt do anything in fact.... have i maybe done something wrong...?
Did you check the block with the parameter tuner?

Rolfaal said:
erhm... it doesnt seem to do much... it doesnt do anything in fact.... have i maybe done something wrong...?
Actually I can say the same... but sometimes it works and sometimes doesn't. For example you can try increasing the value in small steps and nothing happend and then suddenly after many times pushing Start/Stop (and pressing 'G' button ;)) it's start working. But again after next start nothing happend (randomly). In the past i have the same problems with few others blocks... hmm, strange.

could someone please post links to the mods needed to run the Gravity Block mod,
I've got the latest Spaar's Mod-loader that has the block-loader included installed but i still can't get this mod to work

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
could someone please post links to the mods needed to run the Gravity Block mod,
I've got the latest Spaar's Mod-loader that has the block-loader included installed but i still can't get this mod to work
I don't think this mod is updated to the current version of the game