Go Away Annoying Stuff [0.45a]

ITR

l̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ֍̫̜̥̭͖̱̟̟͉͙̜̰ͅl̺̤͈̘̰̺͉̳͉̖̝̱̻̠̦͈ͅ
Staff member
Update: Now allows you to set the state you want the object to have through the config, and stores the default values in there

Disables all GameObjects with one of these names: "ICE FREEZE", "BOUNDS", "TUTORIAL", "TUTORIAL DIALOGUE 2 (1)", "WORLD BOUNDARIES_LARGE (1)", "WORLD BOUNDARIES LARGE", "WORLD BOUNDARIES_LARGE", "TUTORIAL DIALOGUE", "WORLD BOUNDARIES", "RainDropLensParticles", "RainParticleOverlay"

You can customize this by making a configuration file for the mod with the key "toBeRemoved", type "string", and have the value be a list of GameObjects to disable that's separated with ;

Attachments

Last edited:

ITR

Staff member
i tried installing this and says it can harm my computer. i choose keep then it says it doesnt have a program associated with it.
You're supposed to put it in your "Mods" folder

ITR

Staff member
yeah i know how to install a mod. i cant even get it downloaded to put it in a folder.
If it says you don't have a program associated with it, it means you tried to run it, meaning you have downloaded it. Check if there's an arrow or folder icon next to it that opens the folder it's in, or if you can just download it to the mods directory directly.

It's also possible that you've set dlls to be run automatically (though I don't know how that might have happened), in which case you have to go to your settings for your webbrowser and disable it. If you don't know how, ask google, duckduckgo, or whatever your preferred search engine may be

ITR

Staff member
It goes to Besiege_Data\Mods\Config, the format is the same as the other files in that folder.

Shade

can i have example of config file?
I want to keep Bounding Box as it's now impossible to tell if my machine fits within the bounding box or not

ITR

Staff member
can i have example of config file?
I want to keep Bounding Box as it's now impossible to tell if my machine fits within the bounding box or not
Download the new update and start the game with the mod active, and it'll generate a file